Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

It’s over, sucks not qualifying for champions league 6 years running.

Not totally over, but yeah, slim chances. I don’t see how last place Norwich beats Tottenham.

Brutal end though. The All or Nothing documentary is going to be hell to watch for Arsenal fans.

Would have rather seen y’all get the qualification over the Spurs.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Not totally over, but yeah, slim chances. I don’t see how last place Norwich beats Tottenham.

Brutal end though. The All or Nothing documentary is going to be hell to watch for Arsenal fans.

Would have rather seen y’all get the qualification over the Spurs.
Thanks and congrats on Chelsea securing top 4

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Exciting last day. Leeds and Burnley fighting to stay up, Man City plays Villa to win the league with Liverpool bearing down right behind them.

Best league in the world

With Everton safe, I’m now left torn as to who I’d rather see relegated. On one hand I kind of view Leeds as more of a credit to the PL, as their fan support is brilliant. Meanwhile, Burnley have been fighting like hell to stay up, yet half the away end was empty at Villa today. However, this revelation about Burnley’s owners using a leveraged buyout that could result in a existential crisis for the club if they aren’t in the PL is unfortunate. It’s always sad to see a club implode due to reckless decisions by the ownership.

With Everton safe, I’m now left torn as to who I’d rather see relegated. On one hand I kind of view Leeds as more of a credit to the PL, as their fan support is brilliant. Meanwhile, Burnley have been fighting like hell to stay up, yet half the away end was empty at Villa today. However, this revelation about Burnley’s owners using a leveraged buyout that could result in a existential crisis for the club if they aren’t in the PL is unfortunate. It’s always sad to see a club implode due to reckless decisions by the ownership.

The answer is Leeds. Dirty, nasty, Leeds.

Just a few weeks ago a lot of us thought Everton may not stay up, so the celebration is justified… but I still got a chuckle out of this meme.

View attachment 456764

To be fair, Everton had a more exciting season than any mid-table team that missed out on Europe.

Though I doubt it was more enjoyable

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back