Diamonte Tucker-Dorsey(Transfer portal)

We aren't going to take a body just to take a body, I'd rather they sign like 35 this class, speeds up the rebuild and get guys they want in the system faster and sooner

Seems like every time a defensive player comes up, some fans are just like he us a take. Obviously the staff is being methodical approach. And I like it.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Honestly, Mitchell is going to have to show us something. Not very confident he will be serviceable at this point.

We aren't going to take a body just to take a body, I'd rather they sign like 35 this class, speeds up the rebuild and get guys they want in the system faster and sooner
This guy only has one year. The Volquest guys said that these are the types of guys they would take a flyer on since it won’t affect next year’s numbers

Seems like every time a defensive player comes up, some fans are just like he us a take. Obviously the staff is being methodical approach. And I like it.
These are the same folks that would be bagging on the lack of production from these players in the next cycle. "Tucker-Dorsey sucks! Why aren't we taking more defensive guys in the 2023 portal!?!"

This guy only has one year. The Volquest guys said that these are the types of guys they would take a flyer on since it won’t affect next year’s numbers
There are a lot of details in play, even when you're shopping within a type. We'd be in trouble if the staff were taking every player that hit the portal.

Reactions: butchna
I guess that’s why all the power 5 Texas schools, Auburn and Ole Miss are offering….
Doesn’t change his dimensions. Mebbe he’s an Owen Pappoe in the making but for a one year player? I’ll save my portal tears if we don’t participate.

Reactions: SugarCC
Doesn’t change his dimensions. Mebbe he’s an Owen Pappoe in the making but for a one year player? I’ll save my portal tears if we don’t participate.

The fact that he's a one year player makes it even less risky, especially when you're thin at LB to begin with and have only 70n scholarship players (including kickers and punters) on the roster.

The fact that he's a one year player makes it even less risky, especially when you're thin at LB to begin with and have only 70n scholarship players (including kickers and punters) on the roster.
I’m not going to raise a fuss if the coaches take a swing…even less if they totally pass.

The guy had 100+ tackles and was an All-American. We know he isn't Al Wilson, but he obviously knows how to get to the ball and has ambitions this year. Some of these portal guys have something to prove and think they haven't been on the stage to show it yet. That's a powerful motivator.

If he's just out there taking offers to milk it, then whatever. We have the resources to entertain players like this, if we think he's worth it I'm sure we'll make a move.

Why would you think an FCS All-American with that sort of production, offered by errybody else, would suck?
What makes you think he’s this lower division Moses ready to lead us to the Promised Land? Be honest…had you even heard his name a week ago?

VN Store

Back