Nico and his Prada glasses @ Elite 11

Some pearl clutchin going on in here. He's a Cali kid, just a different type of guy. Kids having fun, showing off their style, while playing a game. Get over it.

I have 6 pairs of those sunglasses I bought from a street vendor in San Francisco, I don't know what the big deal is and why they are throwing "shade" at our high profile QB prospect.
I wouldn't wear them in San Franciso unless I was wearing boots.

The actual coaching point on the first throw were his feet and his shoulders. But I'm glad the coach was more worried about his glasses than helping him with his mechanics.

and some of you think he's going to sit a year and watch Milton play in front of him? LOL

It sounds more to me like the Gardner guy has a bit of envy of the $8 Million, LOL!

I just hope he gets on the Hill and helps us WIN a SEC Championship and then a National Championship.

If he does those 2 things I won't care if he walks around in a gorilla mask.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
He should be hated on---coach saw he was too busy trying to look pretty and called him out. Good job.

I thought the same thing. I'm not a fan of this. Sure. You're a hot shot. But he hasn't played a down of college ball yet. Come here. Show out. Then wear your glasses. I'll even hold them for you.....

Calm down. It’s flash. Remember when our players used to have it?? Kid is marketing. He will market while at Tennessee. Shows intelligence and savvy if you ask me.

Will he be a baller? Who knows. But he is bringing flash to a program sorely lacking it, and will likely have a positive effect on recruiting. Let it go, Francis, and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Remy
He should be hated on---coach saw he was too busy trying to look pretty and called him out. Good job.

Wasn’t referring to the coach but rather the people commenting. Coach has every right to yank a knot in him where he sees his head may not be in the right place.

Meanwhile it’s some good marketing for recruiting. Kids see that kind of swagger and like it.

If you’re flashy, you’ve got to back up the hype with performance. Nico either will or he won’t. I recall Joe Namath wearing a fur coat back in the day. They didn’t call him “Broadway Joe” for nothing. But he backed it up. A smart man once said: “It ain’t bragging if you can back it up.”

If you’re flashy, you’ve got to back up the hype with performance. Nico either will or he won’t. I recall Joe Namath wearing a fur coat back in the day. They didn’t call him “Broadway Joe” for nothing. But he backed it up. A smart man once said: “It ain’t bragging if you can back it up.”

Truer words....

Time will tell if he CAN back it up, but it's nice to see swagger back.

VN Store

Back