Clarence Thomas

You are a complete and total clown.

Part of this outburst is him trying to come to grips with the total failure and irrelevance of POTUS Biden. The expected beatdown in November after growing chest hairs in 2020 when the democrat party could weaponize covid, and run Biden out of a basement. The confidence of the democratic party manufacture fake outrage after George Floyd. The illegal late changes to election laws. The feel good polls he was able to post everyday. It's months away from fizzling out like cheap firecrackers weeks after a holiday.

Last edited:
Reactions: DC_Vol
Part of this outburst is him trying to come to grips with the total failure and irrelevance of POTUS Biden. The expected beatdown in November after growing chest hairs in 2020 when the democrat party could weaponize covid, and run Biden out if a basement. The confidence of the democratic party manufacture fake outrage after George Floyd. The illegal late changes to election laws. The feel good polls he was able to post everyday. It's months away from fizzling out like cheap firecrackers weeks after a holiday.
Nothing will ever change the fact that Biden accomplished the only true objective: Ridding the nation (and the world) of another Trump presidency.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Nothing will ever change the fact that Biden accomplished the only true objective: Ridding the nation (and the world) of another Trump presidency.

You think Trump is finished? That is why y'all are still triggered. You get the feeling he's not.

You are delusional to think that republicans talk about trump more than the left’s propaganda arm . There’s no way you can honestly believe that .
It goes beyond delusional. He's brainwashed. Almost like he's in a cult...

Reactions: BreatheUT
I’m actually very educated on this subject.
You’re simply wrong.
1) In case you haven't noticed, I'm not relying on my own knowledge of this subject matter. I have posted a link to a source. All I'm doing is quoting this source verbatim. If anything is inaccurate ... then it's not me, it's the source.... but that source isn't wrong. You just want to "win". It's stubborn and childish.

2) Your debating skills need some fine tuning. You don't win arguments by doing nothing more than saying, "I know more than you. Therefore, I'm right and you're wrong." That's 3rd grade level.

It goes beyond delusional. He's brainwashed. Almost like he's in a cult...
... and you can do nothing but contribute to the right-wing echo chamber on here, and post childish, petty put-downs... without ever discrediting a source that I have provided.

Part of this outburst is him trying to come to grips with the total failure and irrelevance of POTUS Biden. The expected beatdown in November after growing chest hairs in 2020 when the democrat party could weaponize covid, and run Biden out if a basement. The confidence of the democratic party manufacture fake outrage after George Floyd. The illegal late changes to election laws. The feel good polls he was able to post everyday. It's months away from fizzling out like cheap firecrackers weeks after a holiday.
This has nothing to do with how I feel about Joe Biden. I spend very little time defending his policies on here. I have been very critical of him, as well. This has to do with a handful of posters thinking they understand what constitutes a cult... when they really don't.

Yeah and look what that has gotten us. We are 1000 times worse off under Biden. And yes it’s his fault. Just like everything was Trumps fault.

You are delusional to think that republicans talk about trump more than the left’s propaganda arm . There’s no way you can honestly believe that .
Who is buying all the Trump related ads in GA and why? Pretty sure it's not dems. and pretty sure it's because his endorsement will make a difference to a number of republican voters

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Pathetic. You have posted a link to NOTHING... but want to claim there is something wrong with my source? At least I have a source. You are just flapping your gums.
I believe Orangeslice already did that for you.
Face it. Your political party is a cult.

When it comes to politics you can't formulate a single, original thought outside what your media outlets and political party tell you.

Plus I don't have to post links to anything. I've personally seen the behavior displayed myself. And it's on full display at times when you post on here. Every single thing you accuse the GOP of can be applied to your party as well.

I believe Orangeslice already did that for you.
Face it. Your political party is a cult.

When it comes to politics you can't formulate a single, original thought outside what your media outlets and political party tell you.

Plus I don't have to post links to anything. I've personally seen the behavior displayed myself. And it's on full display at times when you post on here. Every single thing you accuse the GOP of can be applied to your party as well.
Nothing that he posted contradicts my source. You don't have a cult without a powerful, charismatic leader. Period.

... and it's not the leader's ideas which are followed. It's the leader himself.

As for the part I placed in bold? You are projecting your own ignorance onto people who disagree with you. You don't post links to sources that confirm your drivel, because they don't exist.

Who is buying all the Trump related ads in GA and why? Pretty sure it's not dems. and pretty sure it's because his endorsement will make a difference to a number of republican voters

Who’s buying all the Trump coverage on CNN and MSNBC .. they got him elected as much as the left putting up Hills did . 🤷‍♂️

Sounds just like the ones who worshipped Obama and now Biden/Harris.
LOL! Who in the hell "worships" Biden or Harris? That is comical.

The only litmus test for being a true Republican right now, is the unconditional support of Donald Trump. Simply put, you are a Republican only if you believe that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged against Trump. If not, then you are a "RINO", like Gov. Brian Kemp and Rep. Liz Cheney .... even though Cheney has voted with the Republican Party agenda over 90% of her time in the House of Reps. She fails the litmus test, because it isn't policy or ideology-based anymore. The unconditional support of and devotion towards Donald Trump completely defines membership in the Republican Party right now. That is why the Republican Party is a cult, and the Democratic Party is not.

VN Store

Back