Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's insane in thinking about the great forests in the Eastern US is that most are less than 100 years old since they were logged the last time. What I wouldn't give to be able to walk in Tennessee when it was still an old growth forest everywhere. We have a couple oaks/osage orange on the farm that were in an area they couldn't log, and those trees are massive.
The blight killing all the old giant American Chestnuts was awful...but logging was worse. You should go to Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest sometime. It is a beautiful old growth forest and has some truly giant old Tulip Poplars.

Don't let the "Boogie Man" get ya today.....................................

64X5.gif

jason-voorhees-friday-the-thirteenth.gif
I ain't skeered.

Your picture of the Sequioa is what kept my attention. I have zero doubt I would get a touch emotional experiencing a grove like that.
My eyes actually leaked while there...I feel no shame about it either. Touching one of the really really old ones is like touching two and a half millenia of history.

There is one called "The Batchelor" in that grove that is estimated to be at least 2,700 years old...it was crazy thinking that it was already 3-400 years old when Alexander was conquering half of the known world. It gave me chills imagining what all had happened in that trees lifetime.

Went to the Morgan Wallen concert in Denver last night.

This was their pregame: Peyton, Hardy, Morgan, Eli at Cherry 🍒 HillsView attachment 454865
Hardy looks like that one cousin that is way older than the rest of the kids but still tries to fit in with them at the family reunions

Hey Fellers. Brent I got a cruiting question for ya. Insert weird annoying laugh. Well okay
They really need to just disconnect him after he asks his initial question because he never knows how to end the call. It’s always like “well okay that’s what I figured so, well, okay so hahahah hey Brent tell your boy we’re all proud of his wrasslin because …. well, okay. Okay then.”

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back