Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Missouri going to be a tough one but if our bats wake up we can win. We definitely have to win the tnmt to have any shot at an 8 seed. That’s where Bama losing hurt us. Really need Arkansas to be in championship.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Poor hitting by UT
What an insightful comment. You really know your softball. After picking Tennessee to finish 7th in the SEC, then dying on that hill again last week and refusing to show your face on here, This is all you have to say about this game? Nothing complimentary about Ashley today? Go back into the corner and continue sucking your thumb over another UT win. Chump!

Anybody got a video with a good angle of the slide?
The slide has great views on the ESPN APP, and is so worth watching, super slide by Rylie West!

Also, the announcer praised both catchers for crouching for so many pitches, 161 for Tennessee, and 236 for MS ST.

Great job by our defense, too!

Last edited:
I got to say. This slide was incredibly well executed. She knew the throw home was going to be close so she slid around the bag and touched with the opposite hand. She knew exactly where that catcher’s glove was going to being “swiping down” and made sure she was around it.

I haven't seen all the SEC catchers this year but MSU's catcher is the best I have seen .She has good instincts, a great arm and softball smarts.She kept them in the game with her game today.

Reactions: Nickid1975
Ashley Roger's pitching 13 innings of 3 hit ball was simply masterful. I haven't seen SportsCenter, but in an hour show her performance should be getting all the praise!! So proud of her!! Add in the double play, the slide perfected winning the game. Wish I could be there in person. Missouri is a hot team right now and will most certainly be a battle to go the the SEC Championship game. I am just glad UT doesn't have to play Alabama. I so want to see Roger's have a chance at pitching Sunday in the title game. GLV!

VN Store

Back