'22 SC SF Julian Phillips (Tennessee commit)

Anyone with an On3 account care to check the link and see what it says?

One guy said he has an NBA source saying Auburn if he goes to college. One guy saying his source says UT. Another post saying we offered 2 million and Auburn didn’t match… so basically they don’t know anything

One guy said he has an NBA source saying Auburn if he goes to college. One guy saying his source says UT. Another post saying we offered 2 million and Auburn didn’t match… so basically they don’t know anything

Lol. These dudes are really soaking all of the clicks out of this recruitment as possible.

Lmao this recruitment has been incredible.

I think there is also a chance that the Auburn beat writers do know, and that it’s Tennessee. But, rather than say that and lose all the clicks and discussion this has generated for their job, they’re just claiming no one knows to keep their simps invested. It’s been about 10x as quiet on the VQ front. The Auburn folks are awfully chatty for a group that has no idea what is going on.

Was told from an auburn friend that this guy isn’t a full on insider, but usually brings good info. This is a full on toss up lmao 9D28BF66-E6E3-452A-9DFE-E36DEE9EA7E5.jpeg

So rando AU guy is basing his slight confidence on some UT connection he has? Phillips may choose AU but this guy knows Jack if he’s hearing his info from the UT side.
Not saying to trust this guy, I know nothing about him except what I was told. Just posting for the conversation and look into what auburn is thinking rn.

I doubt it will happen but wouldn’t it be something if he announced that he is delaying his announcement of selecting his school or G league?

I hope he is a Vol but I could see an unexpected twist and the kid selects another school besides TN and Auburn. Idk if he loves the attn or if he is just not sure of his decision.

I feel for the young man as I’m sure he feels like he has the weight of the world on his chest.

The expectations for this guy are going to be through the roof next year. If he doesn’t have an elite 1&D level impact then he will certainly be viewed as a disappointment wherever he chooses

Reactions: VOL720
Yesterday Basilio said that his Tennessee contacts believe we are getting Phillips, but they thought the same thing last time around.

Seems like a true last minute decision and most parties think they’re in it because they haven’t been told NO yet.

VN Store

Back