Kellie and next year's returning players

Jajuan Smith was a walk on with the men's team as well and he became an all SEC player and he was put on scholarship. Your comment was unnecessary
My comment was simply stating what will play out during the season. Barring injury, the roster is stacked with fourteen players capable of playing meaningful minutes. Those players will not be penalized by playing a walk-on.
Your attempt at equating Smith with Darby is laughable and unnecessary!

My comment was simply stating what will play out during the season. Barring injury, the roster is stacked with fourteen players capable of playing meaningful minutes. Those players will not be penalized by playing a walk-on.
Your attempt at equating Smith with Darby is laughable and unnecessary!

I basically proved my point. Smith was a walk on who had to prove himself that he belong and could play college ball. Just like Darby has to. Mind you I know JaJuan personally and he could have played somewhere else coming out of McMinn County High with a full ride, but he loved UT so much he came on as a walk on. You thinking that the comparison is laughable is what is laughable. You know nothing about basketball and it shows. Everyone has to prove themselves including Edie; which hopefully she will. Just cause she comes on as a walk on doesn't mean she won't get one in the near future.

VN Store

Back