Top 25 Currently in BB Portal (SI Sourced)

On top of his health issues, he also has a sexual assault case to deal with, now. Not really an attractive portfolio for potential suitors.
Yeah, he should be a HARD no for most schools right now. Not sure what they're doing putting him at 25. Either doesn't speak well to their basketball knowledge or doesn't speak well to who all is left in the portal lol

Osunniyi at 8th. I was told he wasn't as good as Broome and Traore yesterday :/

"I'd TaKe TRaOre and BrOomE oVER OsUnNiYi"

"10 tImEs OuT oF 10" 🥴🤡

Edit: Im just giving the poster ****

"10 tImEs OuT oF 10" 🥴🤡

To be fair, the fact that Broome isn't on that list, at all, is pretty damning evidence of the validity of it.

"10 tImEs OuT oF 10" 🥴🤡

No skin off of my back. I saw it and questioned several on the list. Sports Illustrated I think there is a lack of knowledge and just a piece to get paid....

Are we recruiting any of the big men listed? We could really use another 6' 9"+ guy who could be another rim protector (hopefully Aidoo will be), and who could chip in 10 - 12 points per game. There are about 5 guys listed who fit that requirement, however we don't seem to be listed as as a school of interest to any of them. Michigan showed us what happens when the backcourt guys are shooting >20% on threes. After losing BHH, it doesn't seem that Barnes is interested in trying to make up for that loss of size.

Doesn’t he get paid Millions if he never plays again? Seems pretty dumb to try and play for several reasons

The following uncommited point guards in the portal:
Tyrese Hunter - Iowa St
Kyle Lofton - St Bona
Adam Miller - LSU
Xavier Pinson - LSU
Courtney Ramey - Texas
Hassan Diarra - TAM
Rondel Walker - Okla St
Donald Carey - Georgetown

The following uncommited point guards in the portal:
Tyrese Hunter - Iowa St
Kyle Lofton - St Bona
Adam Miller - LSU
Xavier Pinson - LSU
Courtney Ramey - Texas
Hassan Diarra - TAM
Rondel Walker - Okla St
Donald Carey - Georgetown
Not a big list at all

Wonder why Carey hasn't received more attention, his stats don't seem too bad

6'5 PG

Doesn’t he get paid Millions if he never plays again? Seems pretty dumb to try and play for several reasons
I would throw away millions to play the game I love that was brutally taken away from me and was out of my control. Money doesn’t bring happiness, contrary to what some want to believe in today’s world. With NIL, he can easily make that money up. And he’s getting a degree. You can always make money the rest of your life but you only have a limited period of being a D-1 athlete.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I would throw away millions to play the game I love that was brutally taken away from me and was out of my control. Money doesn’t bring happiness, contrary to what some want to believe in today’s world. With NIL, he can easily make that money up. And he’s getting a degree. You can always make money the rest of your life but you only have a limited period of being a D-1 athlete.
You would nobly throw away hypothetical money that you don’t have….I think that’s what you mean

You would nobly throw away hypothetical money that you don’t have….I think that’s what you mean
I’m perfectly fine turning down that money if it means I get to play D1. I would more so regret throwing away my prime playing years if I knew I could still play. Money does make life a little easier but it isn’t going to bring you happiness. If you have a God given gift, you use that gift and don’t throw it away.

I’m perfectly fine turning down that money if it means I get to play D1. I would more so regret throwing away my prime playing years if I knew I could still play. Money does make life a little easier but it isn’t going to bring you happiness. If you have a God given gift, you use that gift and don’t throw it away.
He did use he gift, and is getting paid for it. God may have given him his abilities , but he also gave him a brain. Don’t throw guaranteed ability to provide for the next generation in order to chase your pipe dream (there is no way this dude will ever sign an NBA contract)

He did use he gift, and is getting paid for it. God may have given him his abilities , but he also gave him a brain. Don’t throw guaranteed ability to provide for the next generation in order to chase your pipe dream (there is no way this dude will ever sign an NBA contract)
Who said anything about the NBA. This is about playing collegiate basketball while he is able to do it.

Who said anything about the NBA. This is about playing collegiate basketball while he is able to do it.
LOL, he’s played more college basketball than most players. He’s graduated, and had a good experience. Focus should be on his family and future, not risking his health and livelihood to play another year of meaningless ball for I’m sure some non power 5 team.

LOL, he’s played more college basketball than most players. He’s graduated, and had a good experience. Focus should be on his family and future, not risking his health and livelihood to play another year of meaningless ball for I’m sure some non power 5 team.
If he eventually gets medically cleared to play, which it seems he believes he will since he intends on playing, then I don’t see any issues with it. Trey Smith hasn’t quit playing football after several doctors advised him not to play again, so I guess you have an issue with that too?

If he eventually gets medically cleared to play, which it seems he believes he will since he intends on playing, then I don’t see any issues with it. Trey Smith hasn’t quit playing football after several doctors advised him not to play again, so I guess you have an issue with that too?
Trey Smith is playing in the league. You just admitted this guy is very very unlikely to see an NBA contact… not sure why this is hard for you to understand

VN Store

Back