The WTF story of the Day

Authorities issue warrant for Alabama corrections officer who disappeared with inmate: What we know

This story started out real boring, but as they are beginning to suspect a sort of Hi and Edwina situation, it's gotten more interesting. One curious thing is that the murderer is 6 foot 9 so he's going to have a hard time blending into the crowd.
MV5BMTAzMTA0NjE0NDNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAzMzIxNzIy._V1_.jpg

Okay, update: It has been "confirmed" that the two had a special relationship. Her inlaws said "maybe he's got her brainwashed" and I'm thinking that didn't take much soap.

Last edited:

That would certainly be icebreaker material on a dating website. "Bet you can't guess what I have up my sleeve...swipe right to find out."

Explaining the scar on the arm would be...interesting (or horrifying)...as well, depending upon the audience. All kidding aside, kudos to the medical team that pulled it off.

That would certainly be icebreaker material on a dating website. "Bet you can't guess what I have up my sleeve...swipe right to find out."

Explaining the scar on the arm would be...interesting (or horrifying)...as well, depending upon the audience. All kidding aside, kudos to the medical team that pulled it off.
I didn't read the article, but were they able to just grow a new "unit" on his forearm? Did it grow an inch a year? Can I keep the one I have, grow a new one for 8-12 years they get the transplant?

Reactions: tbh
I didn't read the article, but were they able to just grow a new "unit" on his forearm? Did it grow an inch a year? Can I keep the one I have, grow a new one for 8-12 years they get the transplant?

Truth be told, I didn't read it either, haha.

One (serious) question that comes to my mind is: yes, the shape is apparently 'accurate', but what about the other important stuff like circulatory system, nerve endings, etc? Otherwise it's not much more than an organic prosthesis (but still better than nothing, I'd suspect).

Reactions: Wireless1
Oddly they both have the same last name
Funny thing. When I first heard "Casey White", (thanks to my senior super hearing) I heard "Tasty White". Not a joke. From then on it was Vickie and Tasty White on the run. Now it's my pet name for Joe Biden, since he can taste our pain.

VN Store

Back