Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations @InVOLuntary ! Why didn't you tell us about your record?

85282281.jpg

This and the blood red sky are connected, I’m convinced.

I hope so as well. It would make me happy to see Banks step up and be a stud. Kind of funny that it’s cool to bash guys like Colton Jumper and JG but not Banks.

Jumper saved a game for Tennessee when there’s not one person that thought he’d make the play.

There’s plenty of posts about JG and his shortcomings that obviously weren’t all Tennessee.

Banks is a damn good story and he’s playing like he’s the guy on defense who sets the tone. Hopefully he builds off of it and can get to the next level.

I've always appreciated Norman Fell, but when I see Three's Company reruns, now, Don Knotts' has surpassed him. I think Fell's wife carried him, Knotts does it on his own...... or I'm high

Finally! Three’s Company offseason discussion!

I wish Knotts had been around in the early seasons.

Waiting for mine. That or the appendix burst. 😖 So you’re more ancient than myself but from the same generation that rationalizes pain as the price of doing business. Is it so “excruciating” that you’re immediately headed to ‘pital? Asking for a friend who’s an identical genetic match to yours truly.

not directed to me but I'm pretty ancient myself and have had the pleasure of both events. The appendix happened in 2001 and was by far harder and more excruciating for me. It took 2 doses to put me under and when I woke there was no appendix or pain. In 2020 had 2 lithotripsy procedures performed to blast the stones but the pain wasn't near as bad as appendix.

Big difference between elite and average.
Some people need to understand that there are many levels in between...
Nevermind asking the question what ILB have been elite in the SEC. A person probably can't even name 10 over the past 5 years!!

Its absolutely incorrect to say he wouldn't even play for other SEC teams when he was a leading tackler in the conference.
It's just ...dumb. Really dumb.
He has the measurable AND the stats to back up his prowess.
This is just dumb...
”Dumb” is a good word to describe Banks play at times last year , especially in pass coverage. He’s athletic enough to make some highlight plays a handful of plays every game but what about the 90% of the other plays. He graded poorly despite his ranking in tackles. He is at best average for SEC linebackers.

Reactions: Carp
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back