Kiffin Is Better Than Tucker, Pittman And Aranda

Weak conference handled the SEC afterthoughts fairly well. Add UCF and Houston to the mix and the record is even worse. You can't live off of what Bama and UGa did because they won't share their success with you.

Track which conferences are winning the 2021-2022 bowl season
You are bragging about your best beating our third or fourth after they lost their qb. This kinda proves their point. No one is bragging up that Vandy could run the table in the Big 12, so I am sure where you are getting your absolutist stance from.

How did it work out for Texas and the Big 12 when you guys beat Georgia a couple years ago? Really put the SEC in its place, we will never recover.

"We're back......"

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You are bragging about your best beating our third or fourth after they lost their qb. This kinda proves their point. No one is bragging up that Vandy could run the table in the Big 12, so I am sure where you are getting your absolutist stance from.

How did it work out for Texas and the Big 12 when you guys beat Georgia a couple years ago? Really put the SEC in its place, we will never recover.

"We're back......"
Being down your 1st, 2nd or 3rd string QB is just an excuse (not to mention two starting OL, a Biletnikoff Award winner and a 1,300 yard rusher). You plug and play the next man up and gain 750 yards. Lebby knows this and didn't use the QB excuse because he lived the experience. Sheesh!!!

Who needs a QB anyways??? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Being down your 1st, 2nd or 3rd string QB is just an excuse (not to mention two starting OL, a Biletnikoff Award winner and a 1,300 yard rusher). You plug and play the next man up and gain 750 yards. Lebby knows this and didn't use the QB excuse because he lived the experience. Sheesh!!!

What hes going to make excuses for winning? And remind me did you lose all those players during the game or did you have time to scheme?

Was that the year your starting qb had more concussions than passes attempted? Not sure I would want to brag up all that sustained brain damage.

What hes going to make excuses for winning? And remind me did you lose all those players during the game or did you have time to scheme?

Was that the year your starting qb had more concussions than passes attempted? Not sure I would want to brag up all that sustained brain damage.
You're talking about Charlie Brewer in 2019. He and his parents were so concerned about his health that he transferred to Utah and won the starting job there too.

You keep whining about losing a QB and I proved you wrong. 600+ rushing yards is incredible no matter the circumstances. A&M was down several QBs and chose to run away from playing or the SEC would have suffered another bowl loss last season. Jimbo could have chosen to plug and play but he took the cowards way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
You're talking about Charlie Brewer in 2019. He and his parents were so concerned about his health that he transferred to Utah and won the starting job there too.

You keep whining about losing a QB and I proved you wrong. 600+ rushing yards is incredible no matter the circumstances. A&M was down several QBs and chose to run away from playing or the SEC would have suffered another bowl loss last season. Jimbo could have chosen to plug and play but he took the cowards way out.
Ok. You provided one example. I guess what you are saying is that Baylor has never lost it's best player and it negatively impact the result of a game? Ever. If that's the argument you want to make, go for it.

Most of us recognize that the players matter.

Ok. You provided one example. I guess what you are saying is that Baylor has never lost it's best player and it negatively impact the result of a game? Ever. If that's the argument you want to make, go for it.

Most of us recognize that the players matter.
I'm saying that I don't make excuses for losing. I don't hang my hat on things that Oklahoma and Texas do. You win or lose with what you have and your ability to use those pieces. RickyVol (and others) seem to think they can live off of what Alabama and Georgia do but it doesn't work that way.

I'm saying that I don't make excuses for losing. I don't hang my hat on things that Oklahoma and Texas do. You win or lose with what you have and your ability to use those pieces. RickyVol (and others) seem to think they can live off of what Alabama and Georgia do but it doesn't work that way.
You were in here bragging up TCU's Rose Bowl appearance to argue about how bad TN is. So you are being pretty selective in your arguments.

Weak conference handled the SEC afterthoughts fairly well. Add UCF and Houston to the mix and the record is even worse. You can't live off of what Bama and UGa did because they won't share their success with you.

Track which conferences are winning the 2021-2022 bowl season

R.b3eabbd49181f7c283c1ac79bd7d3acb

Aranda 21, Kiffin 7

Reading comprehension must escape your abilities. I'm not on the Tennessee Football board, I'm on the Around The NCAA board. RIF my friend...RIF!

Even so, it's a Tennessee website "around the NCAA" board, and so not really a place where fans of other schools would be expected to visit to boast. There's nothing to boast about in Waco, from what I read and hear. Nowheresville.

Even so, it's a Tennessee website "around the NCAA" board, and so not really a place where fans of other schools would be expected to visit to boast. There's nothing to boast about in Waco, from what I read and hear. Nowheresville.
Nope... it's still says Around The NCAA. You can ask the mods for clarification if you wish. Considering I have been posting here for over a decade I can save you time and trouble though.

Lane is about to look real pedestrian when NIL gets 2-3 cycles in. Heupel is a better offensive mind than Lane (which is why he wanted Golesh). Broke Ole Miss is a bad place to be in the new NIL world. Look for him to be in a rehab job in 5-10 years.

Lane is about to look real pedestrian when NIL gets 2-3 cycles in. Heupel is a better offensive mind than Lane (which is why he wanted Golesh). Broke Ole Miss is a bad place to be in the new NIL world. Look for him to be in a rehab job in 5-10 years.
He wants the NFL.

. There's nothing to boast about in Waco, from what I read and hear. Nowheresville.
Its nice to be important and important to be nice . If you’re shootin dice in Waco you’ll roll snake eyes every time.

Baylor deserves credit for cleanly knocking Corral out of the game.

He might be, winning that much with that roster is crazy. I enjoyed watching him abuse Lincoln Reiley. He also did a good job at LSU
Baylor's 2023 recruiting class is currently ranked #7. Doubt it will remain that but should definitely finish in the Top 25. Aranda is impressing recruits.

2023 Recruit Football Team Rankings

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Clean hit too
Yeah because you should brag about breaking a guy's leg. If that's what you need to do to fill better about the game you have issues.

Shake a guy up, sure. That's the sport. Injure him? Especially to cost him money, yeah I wouldnt talk that up. At all.

Reactions: feathersax
Yeah because you should brag about breaking a guy's leg. If that's what you need to do to fill better about the game you have issues.

Shake a guy up, sure. That's the sport. Injure him? Especially to cost him money, yeah I wouldnt talk that up. At all.
The Baylor admins avoided issues with rape by athletes by admitting that the university ignored rape by anyone, not just athletes.......

right @BUBear ?

I don’t remember anything dirty. You shouldn’t head hunt but if you have a chance to cleanly tee off on a QB you should do it. I’m not advocating for anything outside the rules

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back