‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I like the white. I would like black also but matte orange with a black T may look good also. We just need a fashion show to settle it, I guess.
Deer park has repeatedly said that orange just wouldnt look good under the lights. Wouldnt match. And you can kind of see that in the baseball helmets. It makes sense. I heard a rumor about chrome helmets. That would be very interesting to see.

because a white helmet is always the best color helmet.
Yeah I agree. Not many teams have white helmets anymore. I personally like the white also. Just like Penn State. I always liked their uniforms/helmets. Kinda old school looking. But I wouldn't mind seeing some alternatives. Maybe for a Big Time Game or Bowl. I remember when I played at Maryville College, we got new jerseys and helmets for our homecoming in 2003 I think it was and it just brought out a whole new vibe in the locker room. Fun times. Miss those days now!!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Deer park has repeatedly said that orange just wouldnt look good under the lights. Wouldnt match. And you can kind of see that in the baseball helmets. It makes sense. I heard a rumor about chrome helmets. That would be very interesting to see.
I’d like to see us bring back the Smokey grays and have an away jersey with gray numbers and bring back the black trim on the away jerseys and wear the dark mode helmets with them

Reactions: MemphisVol3
I’d like to see us bring back the Smokey grays and have an away jersey with gray numbers and bring back the black trim on the away jerseys and wear the dark mode helmets with them
About the only thing Jones did that I liked was that uniform and especially the helmet. It didn't show up well during play on TV but the mountains on that helmet were pretty awesome.grey-helmet-2-3854791875.jpg

About the only thing Jones did that I liked was that uniform and especially the helmet. It didn't show up well during play on TV but the mountains on that helmet were pretty awesome.View attachment 453962
I think I've heard we are going to have the smokeys this year.

Smokeys and black with a matte black helmet.

I think I've heard we are going to have the smokeys this year.

Smokeys and black with a matte black helmet.
Recruits would love this. Players would too I think. All I ask is the uniform is "uniform"....hate when it doesn't go together and looks like you just took different parts of uniforms and threw them together right quick.

VN Store

Back