‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

Just watched his highlights and I really like this guy. Not just a bruiser. Has good vision, accelerates through the hole quickly, and top end speed is not elite, but certainly above average. Would be very happy if we get this guy!
not questioning this staffs offensive crooting.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Just watched his highlights and I really like this guy. Not just a bruiser. Has good vision, accelerates through the hole quickly, and top end speed is not elite, but certainly above average. Would be very happy if we get this guy!
I think in this offense, a RB with top end speed is decisive for improving the entire offense. With receivers split so wide, a running back with breakaway speed necessarily keeps safeties concerned about the middle of the field, and a half-step slower providing help to CBs out on the edge.

Of course, the challenge is finding breakaway speed that can also effectively pass protect.

He “might” consider an official visit here? Does not sound very convincing. Especially if he is targeting a mid-June decision.

Reactions: alexvol
That didn’t sound very promising about an official visit

He “might” consider an official visit here? Does not sound very convincing. Especially if he is targeting a mid-June decision.
Amen.His Auburn exit interview he expressed great enthusiasm not seen in this interview,

Why does RB seem to be a position that is not generating much enthusiasm in this year's recruiting? The names and prominence don't seem to be popping like other positions.

Why does RB seem to be a position that is not generating much enthusiasm in this year's recruiting? The names and prominence don't seem to be popping like other positions.
Kids pay attention to depth charts, and our RB room is young. We have 1 Jr, 1 RS Soph, 1 Soph, and 2 true freshmen. Small and Whitehead can also stay an extra year (covid season).

Kids pay attention to depth charts, and our RB room is young. We have 1 Jr, 1 RS Soph, 1 Soph, and 2 true freshmen. Small and Whitehead can also stay an extra year (covid season).

That isn’t it. Uga and Alabama take 5 star freshman, and four star second backs in the class, every year.

We’re not generating buzz because kids want to see us put backs in the league.

Everyone just associates Heupels offense with pass happy and discredit exactly how RB it is.

I think this guy is going to end up in the Top 100.

Military kid tho...
He's not going to jump to a decision in haste.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back