Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

You aren’t in charge of the NIL. You don’t know how much they got. Let rich people spend their money.

It isn't rich people all by their onesies. That is what is special about UT's NIL program. It is everyday folks, lots of them giving $19.51 a month or $195.10 a month. 100,000 fans giving $19.51 per month is $2 million per month. That is where the juice is coming from and that is why they should be as wise and strategic as possible with those dollars.

Reactions: AllThingsTN
It isn't rich people all by their onesies. That is what is special about UT's NIL program. It is everyday folks, lots of them giving $19.51 a month or $195.10 a month. 100,000 fans giving $19.51 per month is $2 million per month. That is where the juice is coming from and that is why they should be as wise and strategic as possible with those dollars.
The minimal plan is $25 a month at $300 a year. . . That's how much you know abt our NIL

I really doubt there are 100k fans giving 20 bucks a month.

I really doubt there are 100k fans giving 20 bucks a month.
In the grand scheme of things I wouldn’t be surprised
If you had to put a total on uts fan base what would it be?
Population 7 million in the state of Tennessee
So I’d say the over under is 1.25 million fans total statewide?

how difficult is it for Bammers to create a collective? Instead spend the time and money to 'guh back to good ow days.'

It's progress, as much as I dislike NIL. It's here.

Reactions: Glitch
Yeah zero chance. I think there's a chance Spyre gets there at some point, but my uneducated guess is large donors and merch sales are likely driving most of it right now.
Not just large donors but a selected group of large donors if I had to guess, which is fine. I reached out last year and their response was less than inspiring. Was clear they didn’t care about me or my money.

Reactions: SalVolinus
The minimal plan is $25 a month at $300 a year. . . That's how much you know abt our NIL

I apologize for not having an intricate knowledge of NIL. I'll let my job and family know that I will not be able to give them my focus anymore as I have much to learn about NIL so that I can be up to your standards. Thank you for pointing out my flaws and giving me the motivation to fix myself.

Not just large donors but a selected group of large donors if I had to guess, which is fine. I reached out last year and their response was less than inspiring. Was clear they didn’t care about me or my money.
What was the gist of that exchange?

VN Store

Back