Geez! Are Over-doing the WR Thing?

Doubt McCoy swaps sides BUT I don’t doubt that he could. He was very good on the defensive side of the ball in high school.

One has to think though, we get Bru, this kid. Probably see 2-3 kids transfer out of our program. Have to play this carefully, which I’m sure the coaches are… if you can get better by all means yes go get it, but let’s not tear apart the locker room

Bama has had tremendous success with multiple great WRs.

Heupel knows what he’s doing.
Agreed but my understanding is there are limitations on our roster size and my understanding is that we are pretty thin at DB no?

You win 🏅 today’s internet. Bravo!

I know I have rode that horse from coast to coast. But seriously, how much propoganda can you spread to convince people that
the Vol network is worth listening to? If Bob's calls are art? Go find one of your local beef or daily cattle farms. The cows leave
masterpieces all over the pasture fields.

Reactions: Vfl2407
Simple fact is that the coaching staff didn’t like our WR room other than Tillman when they got here, add to that this system needs more WRs due to number of offensive plays per game. I don’t care where they get players from as long as they are upgrades.

Simple fact is that the coaching staff didn’t like our WR room other than Tillman when they got here, add to that this system needs more WRs due to number of offensive plays per game. I don’t care where they get players from as long as they are upgrades.
And if you can get a future NFL player like Jaylon Robinson you get him.

You know. The remarkable thing is that the Russians haven't changed their command philosophy since the Cold War. What is causing them to fail was what we talked about in the 80's. They don't trust their soldiers or NCO's to make decisions. They don't even trust their junior officers. So if you can find a way to hit their top field commander... the whole thing grinds to a halt.

Maybe no surprise but the US Special Forces spent a lot of time in Ukraine since '14 preparing their military and militias for the kind of operation they're performing.
Bringing it back to Tennessee football just for a second if you will... General Neyland would agree his stadium could never have enough seats to see all these Vols WRs score....and as far as war goes, well that's how we take the Hill soldiers.

I know I have rode that horse from coast to coast. But seriously, how much propoganda can you spread to convince people that
the Vol network is worth listening to? If Bob's calls are art? Go find one of your local beef or daily cattle farms. The cows leave
masterpieces all over the pasture fields.
What a turn of events.

You know. The remarkable thing is that the Russians haven't changed their command philosophy since the Cold War. What is causing them to fail was what we talked about in the 80's. They don't trust their soldiers or NCO's to make decisions. They don't even trust their junior officers. So if you can find a way to hit their top field commander... the whole thing grinds to a halt.

Maybe no surprise but the US Special Forces spent a lot of time in Ukraine since '14 preparing their military and militias for the kind of operation they're performing.
Centralized vs De-Centralized Command and Control.
The ability of Jr Leaders to make decisions on the battlefield without running it up the Chain of Command.
In addition the Combined Arms Team Command Fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjt18
Centralized vs De-Centralized Command and Control.
The ability of Jr Leaders to make decisions on the battlefield without running it up the Chain of Command.
In addition the Combined Arms Command Fight.
Yep. I really thought the Russians would have modified by now. Hope they never learn.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
No. But you can have too many Infantry soldiers... if you don't have enough supply clerks and truck drivers. The Russians found that out pretty quick.
The Russians also know that an unarmed and unsupplied infantry soldier can still stop a bullet unfortunately

VN Store

Back