Former 5-star WR and USC transfer heading to Tennessee.

Great news! I can hear Neyland and the chants of "BRUUU" now. Actually, us old timers vividly recall when we had a kid by the name of Jimmy Noonan played for UT. Rival fans kept wondering why we were "booing" our own player. History repeats itself and I can't wait for it.

A lot has to be hoped for on this one...
Hopefully he has been working out. If he was suspended from the team since last summer, he could be majorly out of shape. Hopefully he didn't actually committ domestic violence and hopefully he never does.
Hopefully he doesn't get homesick like he did at Texas after 4 months.

He's going to be a problem on those quick passes to the outside.

Almost guaranteed to break the first tackle.

Then we have all those speed WRs playing inside that can run wheels, seems, flag-post and never have to worry about the CB under cuttting them.

I like this team.

For clarification, the NCAA needs to clearly communicate to teams that defenses assuming the fetal position will not constitute an injury timeout.

Great news! I can hear Neyland and the chants of "BRUUU" now. Actually, us old timers vividly recall when we had a kid by the name of Jimmy Noonan played for UT. Rival fans kept wondering why we were "booing" our own player. History repeats itself and I can't wait for it.
I'm old enough to remember yelling BRUUUUUUU for Bruce Benedict. Good times.

As the late great John Ward used to say, "Those aren't boo's, they are Noooooons"

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Yeah I think Addison to USC is a reaction to McCoy coming to us. Besides, with the addition of McCoy we really don't need him. Our WR room is pretty deep already. We may want to spend that NIL money on the 2023 class.
Already a done deal. Pitt is looking into tampering on him but it won’t matter. Unless he gets a better NIL offer he is USC bound.

VN Store

Back