Jillian Hollingshead commits to Tennessee

I can see that expectations are going thru the roof. I think we will be contenders and I still say we were contenders when this season started. The part we need to remember is that only five can play at a time. On any given night. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

I can see that expectations are going thru the roof. I think we will be contenders and I still say we were contenders when this season started. The part we need to remember is that only five can play at a time. On any given night. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Twins you are correct to try am tamp-down our emotional reaction. However, I must disagree on how many players can play at one time. There were certain games last year, where everyone could see we were clearly playing against eight.

But this year those 5 will not have major holes or talent gaps. Last year vs SC you could see the talent gap, especially at PG. This year, we can go toe-to-toe on talent with anyone --- even 2 deep.

Well you could go Key, Franklin, Jackson, Horston, and Powell. Hollingshead backup five, Walker, and Puckett and where you go from there only the coaches know.
Keys could be 3rd team, she is super slow. Not impressed by her game at all. GBO!

Keys could be 3rd team, she is super slow. Not impressed by her game at all. GBO!
Wow. I respectfully disagree. Tamari is one of the most dominant defensive players in the country. She broke the LVs all-time blocks record in far less games than it took Candace Parker, the previous record holder. I doubt any of the current LVs post players could accomplish that feat in the number of games it took Tamari who, in my view, will be first round pick in next year's WNBA draft. And I believe Tamari will substantially raise her offensive numbers in the upcoming season. I am impressed by Tamari's game. Tamari has proven that she belongs in the starting lineup. GBO.

VN Store

Back