Gotta love Thursday night SEC baseball.....

Bammer Jarvis takes home from first to tie it up. 5-5. T9. Two out. Review on a tag….out. Sakerlina with a shot at the wall off in he bottom of the ninth.

Man. I’ve changed. Watched a total of 3 innings cumulative of Braves, and I’m now watching SEC baseball even when the Vols aren’t playing. This is from a former diehard Braves fan.

Reactions: AllVolinGA and MAD
Man. I’ve changed. Watched a total of 3 innings cumulative of Braves, and I’m now watching SEC baseball even when the Vols aren’t playing. This is from a former diehard Braves fan.
Nothing to be ashamed of. I’m an Astros diehard and they barely recognize my appearance at MY BLOG… I’m good with it and understand.

By the way, is there any doubt that Vanderbilt will fight tooth-and-nail against all these NCAA committee recommendations? Their advantages would disappear like a mid morning fog in June.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
By the way, is there any doubt that Vanderbilt will fight tooth-and-nail against all these NCAA committee recommendations? Their advantages would disappear like a mid morning fog in June.
I’d bet they got some pretty good lawyers…

It’s a long MLB season. You have months to go.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back