‘23 TN OG Brycen Sanders (Ole Miss commit)

Is he even a take right now with Mauigoa, Simmons, Umarov, and Fromby in the mix? I know he projects as a guard, but I would think those 4 could play any position on the OL that they wanted
you're dumb take after dumb take, he's a 1000% a take, plus those other 4 are all OTS, mauigoa could be a guard freshman year, but will eventually be a tackle

Sanders is definitely a take and although I think we have a legitimate chance with him, I’m expecting him to go to Ole Miss or LSU unless something changes.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
you're dumb take after dumb take, he's a 1000% a take, plus those other 4 are all OTS, mauigoa could be a guard freshman year, but will eventually be a tackle
Sorry to hurt your feelings Mr Sanders, but it’s not dumb to think he’s no longer at the top of the OL board and may not be a take at this moment considering they have better prospects lined up

6-5 300 he’s easily a guard.

How is he not a take? Tennessee isn’t in a position to pick and choose.

Love these takes. How is it possible not to take this guy? How is it possible that the coaches that spend EXPONENTIALLY more time than me to know about these recruits could not take a specific recruit?

Love these takes. How is it possible not to take this guy? How is it possible that the coaches that spend EXPONENTIALLY more time than me to know about these recruits could not take a specific recruit?

Not here to argue. It’s a simple question

6-5 300 he’s easily a guard.

How is he not a take? Tennessee isn’t in a position to pick and choose.

Callahan has made it clear that it's at least his understanding that Sanders is a priority for the Tennessee staff, perhaps moreso than for LSU.

Callahan has made it clear that it's at least his understanding that Sanders is a priority for the Tennessee staff, perhaps moreso than for LSU.
If that is the case, they need to be able to reel him in. UT should not lose out on a player from The Baylor School or Chattanooga if they are a priority for the staff. It's not like East Tennessee produces that many SEC-level players. Different from the Nashville area.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
If that is the case, they need to be able to reel him in. UT should not lose out on a player from The Baylor School or Chattanooga if they are a priority for the staff. It's not like East Tennessee produces that many SEC-level players. Different from the Nashville area.
Who cares if he is from Tennessee or not this staff is literally getting top players at every position all over the US this recruiting year, and yes our amazing NIL plays a factor. If we get him great if we don’t we will easily find somebody just as good if not better…

VN Store

Back