‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

boom.gif

This kid is a potential 5* talent. We'll see how his senior year plays out. He apparently played nearly all of last season on a bad ankle. Very smart kid that will lay a hit on opponents. If he turns out to be a star, we should nickname him "The Sheriff". Sylvester "The Sheriff" Smith has a nice ring to it.

This kid is a potential 5* talent. We'll see how his senior year plays out. He apparently played nearly all of last season on a bad ankle. Very smart kid that will lay a hit on opponents. If he turns out to be a star, we should nickname him "The Sheriff". Sylvester "The Sheriff" Smith has a nice ring to it.
There's only one Sheriff.

DON’T EVER USE SOMEONE ELSE’S BOOM GIFAGE!!! It’s like stealing someone’s car.
View attachment 450723
I'm not aware that @tnhunter 10 (who used it as a Boom gif on April 11) minds in the least that @Type Orange+ used it as a Boom gif today. What is wrong with you? And why are you yelling? And why are you the only one on this thread who is angry instead of celebrating?

You can look up all the other commitment celebrations this year if you feel a need to trace the title as imaginary head of the "Title Office." But I think you'll find that UT first published the clip and it has circulated a bit. Seeing Heup dance always makes people who love our team and our forum happy. Do you know whose birthday they are celebrating?

You should definitely notice that I did NOT use it a Boom gif, as you claimed or rather accused 🙄, but in direct response to a post from Geaux_Vols. Such repetition of gifs in such contexts is an established comic practice on this forum. I quoted it to illustrate his remark that "This is fun."

I have had a car stolen before, and trust me, this ain't that.

I beg you not to scream at @Type Orange+ like you just screamed at me. I loved his Boom gif! And if someone posted the gif before @tnhunter 10, please no screaming at them either.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back