Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

Reading through this. It’s funny or ironic that the for BHH crowd list him as 6-10 the ones that have doubts list him 6-9 . Just thought that was interesting how ppl use any stat to make their point.

BHH headed to Louisville. Hope it works out for you young man. You're still gonna have to put the effort and long hours in. Competition will be even more fierce there.

Always amusing to me when people try to justify “winning” and don’t care about the cheating that got them there. Memphis fans have a bad habit of that. Claim 3 Final Four appearances of which two were vacated due to CHEATING. In my view, if you CHEATED to get there, they don’t count. Even at that, Louisville’s last “success” was 9 years ago and they CHEATED to get it. Hardly qualifies as “blue blood” to me.

Always amusing to me when people try to justify “winning” and don’t care about the cheating that got them there. Memphis fans have a bad habit of that. Claim 3 Final Four appearances of which two were vacated due to CHEATING. In my view, if you CHEATED to get there, they don’t count. Even at that, Louisville’s last “success” was 9 years ago and they CHEATED to get it. Hardly qualifies as “blue blood” to me.
Tiggers aren’t even a major program let alone a blue blood 😂

Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
Oh no they had prostitutes. Those damn cheaters!

And yet no more than anyone else was doing.
I’m not concerned with anybody else. The subject is Louisville. Try to stay on topic. Their title was stripped due to CHEATING. Doesn’t matter what, how or when. Oh yeah, and having recruiting parties with a bunch of hookers is certainly something to be proud of as a fan base.

I’m not concerned with anybody else. The subject is Louisville. Try to stay on topic. Their title was stripped due to CHEATING. Doesn’t matter what, how or when. Oh yeah, and having recruiting parties with a bunch of hookers is certainly something to be proud of as a fan base.
We just got caught paying players last year. And lol at being mad about hookers. Can't believe they had such a competitive advantage to help them win it all. Just isn't fair.

You’re wasting your time

You’re wasting your time
I know Josh. I should never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not going to waste my time. No use arguing with someone that thinks it’s OK to entice recruits with hookers. Tells me all I need to know.

I should never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Thanks for the laugh.

it’s OK to entice recruits with hookers.

I don't really care if they do as long as they are of age and consent. Morality has nothing to do with what happened on the basketball court.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back