Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

Exactly what I would expect from someone with trash takes. Try and pull the "triggered" card. Lol.

Your ignorance is very astonishing.

Stop being a baby cause you don’t believe having titles stripped away from you, is fair.

I'm not sure you even know what that is tbh.

You’re the only one in this forum debating over a championship that was later on, stripped due to numerous NCAA violations.

Not one logical person would brag about that except for you.

Go to the Louisville boards if you’re really that interested over something pointless.

You’re the only one in this forum debating over a championship that was later on, stripped due to numerous NCAA violations.

Not one logical person would brag about that except for you.

Go to the Louisville boards if you’re really that interested over something pointless.
No, I'm pretty sure you were the only one coming in here to dispute it after reminding the original poster they won a championship in the last decade.

You're bad at this. Go away. I cringe every time I see your name next to a thread.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
No, I'm pretty sure you were the only one coming in here to dispute it after reminding the original poster they won a championship in the last decade.

You're bad at this. Go away. I cringe every time I see your name next to a thread.

And he brought up the exact same point that I explained to you…….

“Vacated”

Thanks for proving my point again. Lol

Having trouble reading the question, Joshua?

He was right though.

They didn’t do anything in the tournament considering they have nothing to show for it anymore.

Do you see a 2013 National Championship banner hanging up in the Yum Center? Is there a 2013 Final Four banner hanging up there? Nope.

He was right though.

They didn’t do anything in the tournament considering they have nothing to show for it anymore.

Do you see a 2013 National Championship banner hanging up in the Yum Center? Is there a 2013 Final Four banner hanging up there? Nope.
Remind me, Joshua, who did Michigan play in that game title game in 2013?

Remind me, Joshua, who did Michigan play in that game title game in 2013?

There was no winner that year in the eyes of the NCAA.

If there was, Louisville would still have a 2013 Final Four banner and a National Title.

There was no winner that year in the eyes of the NCAA.

If there was, Louisville would still have a 2013 Final Four banner and a National Title.
Answer the question, Joshua.

Who did Michigan play in that game title game in 2013?

Do you remember them winning 6 games in that tournament?

Answer the question, Joshua.

Who did Michigan play in that game title game in 2013?

Do you remember them winning 6 games in that tournament?

Louisville vs Michigan with no clear winner.

Those 6 wins were vacated by the way so you’re pretty much arguing over nothing.

VN Store

Back