LV Softball 4/20 Va Tech; 4/23-24 Lady Vol Challenge

Just finished watching EE is a warrior but the lead off walks are a killer. Ashley looked good the homer was on a pitch I’m not sure how she got around on. We had plenty of chances hitting just didn’t get it done of course VT is not chopped liver in pitching.

It is a hard call but may be time for another option at first. Morgan has had few competitive at bats in a good while.

Reactions: Nickid1975
It is a hard call but may be time for another option at first. Morgan has had few competitive at bats in a good while.
Well the only real option is Webber. Keene would be the backup but I’m not so sure what her status is. I feel like it’s kinda late to have her try and get into the lineup.

Well the only real option is Webber. Keene would be the backup but I’m not so sure what her status is. I feel like it’s kinda late to have her try and get into the lineup.

Just my two cents, but seems like Gibson could possibly be an option... already playing that side of the field and seems to have a decent glove. And also a bigger target. Karen had 3 different players at 2nd tonight.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

Webber is the only other option there, and she’s hitting 100 points lower than Morgan is and is nowhere near the same level defender. Keane was out injured for a month and has virtually zero mobility at first.

VN Store

Back