Huge NIL News for TN!!! Join Spyre!

It cuts out the middle man, but what else does it affect? Maybe I'm missing something, but not sure how big this really is. The staff was already telling them who to go after (I mean they weren't ...wink wink).

But hey, it's better than not having this, that's for sure. Anything to grease the wheels.

It cuts out the middle man, but what else does it affect? Maybe I'm missing something, but not sure how big this really is. The staff was already telling them who to go after (I mean they weren't ...wink wink).

But hey, it's better than not having this, that's for sure. Anything to grease the wheels.

For the staff and Spyre to be able to have full, drawn out, documented plans on how and who they're going to build a team through NIL is a huge advantage. Not only that, but to be able to make events with coaches AND players ensure that value will be there for players. There's even more reasons for fans to attend these events, which means more opportunities for players to make money.

So does this mean Vandy will start competing in sports? I know Spyre only works for Tennessee. Hopefully Vandy doesn't follow suit.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
For the staff and Spyre to be able to have full, drawn out, documented plans on how and who they're going to build a team through NIL is a huge advantage. Not only that, but to be able to make events with coaches AND players ensure that value will be there for players. There's even more reasons for fans to attend these events, which means more opportunities for players to make money.
I'd be very surprised if we didn't have all the drawn out plans already. Our people seem far too organized and have their stuff together. It does make it easier though at least, but meh.

Do agree coaches being at events could potentially help boost Spyre's exposure and donations and make them even more legitimate. If it increases donations, that's certainly a tangible benefit.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't have all the drawn out plans already. Our people seem far too organized and have their stuff together. It does make it easier though at least, but meh.

Do agree coaches being at events could potentially help boost Spyre's exposure and donations and make them even more legitimate. If it increases donations, that's certainly a tangible benefit.
Well, after the investigation, just removing the legal hurdles is a big big deal in and of itself. Take away any chances of trouble.

"A recruit, a head coach, and a Spyre rep walk into a bar. . . "

Coaches can be present during talks with Spyre. Immensely important for closing deals, along with all the other benefits of working together.

"A recruit, a head coach, and a Spyre rep walk into a bar. . . "

Coaches can be present during talks with Spyre. Immensely important for closing deals.
Maybe idk

The tweet just says Spyre could communicate with the coaches.

Not sure if the coaches could directly be a part of the pitch to recruits(?). I sort of thought that was one of the big no-nos, along with inducement.

Will be interesting!

Reactions: KHVol
Maybe idk

The tweet just says Spyre could communicate with the coaches.

Not sure if the coaches could directly be a part of the pitch to recruits(?). I sort of thought that was one of the big no-nos, along with inducement.

Will be interesting!
Probably can't, but if they can. . . sheesh.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back