#9 goes to Rae!!!!! Thanks a lot for giving us 4yrs.

FQGO7QuX0AIQFqF

She looked simply stunning on the draft show. My Mom would tell me that you will meet people who have it all-looks, talent, character, etc. She told me just to sit back and admire them. Rae fits the bill.
No doubt about it and she does have it all. I have been on record of thinking if she gets drafted it would be in second round! I hope and pray that she can stay for the entire year and many years after. I just felt she needed one more year on those knees but we will see. The first time i saw her during freshman year i said and still do that she has the best and purest shot of any lady vol ever. Beautiful from top to bottom!! Glad she is a LVFL!!

Very happy for her. Think she has a great chance of sticking on that roster. She said she was feeling well by the end of the season, and I missed the last game cuz I was watching my kids game. My cousin said the LVs screwed up the Louisville game by not getting Rae the ball more as she was that good.

Now, not an LA fan since Parker left. Not at all. Maybe Rae will soften the disdain.

congrats, Rae, my favorite Lady Vol!!

curious, what kind of $$$ would a contract call for in WNBA for a 7-10 pick?

Last edited:
Rae has so much potential. Sure she had her ups and downs, even frustrating plays as a LV. But she blossomed at times and wish her the best going forward. Thanks for choosing to be a LV!!

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Rae Burrell got drafted by my Sparks. Can't wait young lady.
Not going to lie - I was really holding my breath hoping the Sparks would pass so my Fever could take her at 10. LOL

Proud of Rae and the fact she continues a long, long line of VFLs in the WNBA.
All of them ladies of high character and winners !!!

Not going to lie - I was really holding my breath hoping the Sparks would pass so my Fever could take her at 10. LOL

Proud of Rae and the fact she continues a long, long line of VFLs in the WNBA.
All of them ladies of high character and winners !!!

I was too because usually DFish mucks the draft up...lol.

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back