'25 FL WR Winston Watkins

His uncle is Sammy Watkins, who I think is still in the NFL? Was with the chiefs last but idk where he is now

Decommited and opened back up.

This is the impact in recruiting that people keep asking about. We have the most exciting offense in the nation. Every time you turn on the TV or get on the internet, UT is being talked about. I know the traditionalists don't like the alternate uniforms and helmets, but recruits love them. We also have the most exciting stadium experience in the country. It's happening. We will win a lot of these battles for the players that this staff wants moving forward.

Not to rain on the parade of him tweeting to Tennessee, but he also tweeted at Miami, Florida, Florida State, Clemson (seems Sammy Watkins is pushing him that direction), and Ohio State. As well as Tweeting "My recruitment is 100% OPEN! Where should i go?" It seems like an attempt to get more followers? Regardless it's a good thing that we were included in the group.
Screenshot 2022-11-18 184827.jpg

Not to rain on the parade of him tweeting to Tennessee, but he also tweeted at Miami, Florida, Florida State, Clemson (seems Sammy Watkins is pushing him that direction), and Ohio State. As well as Tweeting "My recruitment is 100% OPEN! Where should i go?" It seems like an attempt to get more followers? Regardless it's a good thing that we were included in the group.
View attachment 515639
That's 6 schools he tweeted and he's a 2025 recruit. That puts us in a very nice position at this point, and only one of the other school can boast the level of WR production that we can, and also have a 5* QB to toss it to him. The point is that top recruits for '24 and '25 already have us high on their lists.

Last edited:
That's 6 schools he tweeted and he's a 2025 recruit. That puts us in a very nice position at this point, and only one of the other school can boast the level of WR production that we can, and also have a 5* QB to toss it to him. The point is that top recruits for '24 and '25 already have us high on their lists.

Agreed. That’s why I said it’s a good thing we were included.

Coach Prime will get more than his fair share of guys like this. He'll soon have the horses to make Colorado great. It'll be interesting to see how he fills out his staff. I'm guessing some really good "up and coming" coaches will want to have an opportunity to coach under him.

Coach Prime will get more than his fair share of guys like this. He'll soon have the horses to make Colorado great. It'll be interesting to see how he fills out his staff. I'm guessing some really good "up and coming" coaches will want to have an opportunity to coach under him.

Yeah, I can see the sport changing and I won't be surprised if more "high profile" former players start coaching.

Reactions: Batman1948
Yeah, I can see the sport changing and I won't be surprised if more "high profile" former players start coaching.
With how things are going at Miami I feel like it’s only a matter of time before Ray Lewis ends up on staff there. He’s such a good motivator and a leader and has such a good understanding of the game

VN Store

Back