Nicotine Pouch Thread

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
There's smoking and vaping threads, but does anybody use nicotine pouches? I never smoked or anything but heard some nicotine could be good for your brain and stuff, I don't know if it's true or not? So i started using them. Anyways, what's your go to?

Reactions: rocytop2624
I can’t fathom how nicotine, on its own, “could be good for your brain.” It’s a stimulant, so ok, it can perk you up when first used, like coffee. But it’s an addictive drug. It triggers dopamine release (fun!!!), but then it starts the cycle of needing to artificially trigger dopamine release, and off you go.

If you want to start using nicotine, fine, your decision, but in no way is it good for your brain, in that it is an artificial input that makes your body react in a non-natural way. Same as alcohol and other fun things. That pesky old moderation thing.

My daughter quit smoking 7 years ago by chewing nicotine gum. She never started smoking again but to this day she still chews that gum, she is addicted. It’s expensive but I’m sure it’s probably much healthier than cigarettes.

There's smoking and vaping threads, but does anybody use nicotine pouches? I never smoked or anything but heard some nicotine could be good for your brain and stuff, I don't know if it's true or not? So i started using them. Anyways, what's your go to?
They make one called Zen, it's not bad expensive.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I've recently added those to the rotation. Much better than the peppermint.
I went straight to that because I was dipping skoal and red seal wintergreen. I might have to branch out and try others.
Oh I did try the honey lemon but wasn’t a huge fan.. reminds me of something I drink when I have a cold

I went straight to that because I was dipping skoal and red seal wintergreen. I might have to branch out and try others.
Oh I did try the honey lemon but wasn’t a huge fan.. reminds me of something I drink when I have a cold
Yeah I've tried that, not much flavor to it and the can kinda stinks when you open it. Not a fan.

Lately been getting the On! pouches since they're 2 for $2.50 by the house. The Mint isn't bad. Wintergreen loses flavor very fast.

Lately been getting the On! pouches since they're 2 for $2.50 by the house. The Mint isn't bad. Wintergreen loses flavor very fast.
The On! Cinnamon was my go to but it started burning my mouth, I'll do them a couple of times a day but can't constantly use them anymore. A few places around here have them 2 for $2 or 3 for $3.

VN Store

Back