‘23 TN OLB Caleb Herring (Tennessee Commit)

Why would you have a UGA buddy :cool::cool::cool:
this-is-the-way-mandalorian.gif

You can’t label them Georgia buddies though. Next thing you know they will be barking in public or sniffing someone’s butt or something else disreputable. Dawg associate or something similar should work better.
Haha very true he’s actually a good person though just a big UGA homer

I work with him unfortunately lol
Years ago, I played golf (every week) with a Bama fan because he was friends with another member of our group. We had some spirited conversations about football and he gave me sh*t because we were so bad. When he moved away, I hid a picture in his golf bag and never told him about it. The picture was a Bama license plate with a big pile of human sh*t on it. I think I got the last laugh :):):).

Years ago, I played golf (every week) with a Bama fan because he was friends with another member of our group. We had some spirited conversations about football and he gave me sh*t because we were so bad. When he moved away, I hid a picture in his golf bag and never told him about it. The picture was a Bama license plate with a big pile of human sh*t on it. I think I got the last laugh :):):).
My man

From Ga Rivals:

Caleb Herring saw two sides of Chidera Uzo-Diribe on his most recent trip to Athens.

The edge rusher from Tennessee observed the energetic coach working with his players in practice. He also sat in meetings as Uzo-Diribe went into teacher mode, simplifying concepts for his players.
Herring is now being pursued by Uzo-Diribe as one of his main EDGE targets in the 2023 class. "He said I can play anywhere and that I was the perfect guy he was looking for," Herring said.

Georgia offered Herring on March 13. At 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, he fits the long, athletic mold that Uzo-Diribe has looked for in the outside linebackers he's offered since coming to Athens.
Herring toured the Bulldogs' new facility. He had seen the facility before, but that didn't make this viewing any less impressive. "That whole facility is basically a hotel," Herring said. "They had everything."
Uzo-Diribe then met with Herring for the first time. The Murfreesboro prospect said Georgia's outside linebackers coach "was what I expected him to be", calling him "cool, chill, and energetic."

Once the players hit the practice field, Herring witnessed firsthand the strong bond already forming. "You could tell that the players already trusted him and had that nice relationship with him," Herring said. "It's cool because he's only been at UGA for two months. To be honest, he acts a lot older than the players, but he still has that energy and swag about himself."

In the meeting room, Herring said Uzo-Diribe joked around with his players. The love for his job showed during the non-football conversations between coach and player.
But that teacher side also came through as well. Herring said Uzo-Diribe "made things that seemed complicated simple."

"The players were asking about the plays because the plays looked all over the place," Herring said. "The players were asking him how to do something in the play and he broke it down as simple as possible."
Herring said Uzo-Diribe envisions him playing anywhere in the defense's front seven. His character also stands out to the Bulldog outside linebackers coach.

At this point, Georgia is one of the top contenders for Herring's commitment.
"UGA has been recruiting me since the day they offered and I like that," Herring said. "They've been recruiting me hard and they're in a good spot with me."

Reactions: VolByLaw
From Ga Rivals:

Caleb Herring saw two sides of Chidera Uzo-Diribe on his most recent trip to Athens.

The edge rusher from Tennessee observed the energetic coach working with his players in practice. He also sat in meetings as Uzo-Diribe went into teacher mode, simplifying concepts for his players.
Herring is now being pursued by Uzo-Diribe as one of his main EDGE targets in the 2023 class. "He said I can play anywhere and that I was the perfect guy he was looking for," Herring said.

Georgia offered Herring on March 13. At 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, he fits the long, athletic mold that Uzo-Diribe has looked for in the outside linebackers he's offered since coming to Athens.
Herring toured the Bulldogs' new facility. He had seen the facility before, but that didn't make this viewing any less impressive. "That whole facility is basically a hotel," Herring said. "They had everything."
Uzo-Diribe then met with Herring for the first time. The Murfreesboro prospect said Georgia's outside linebackers coach "was what I expected him to be", calling him "cool, chill, and energetic."

Once the players hit the practice field, Herring witnessed firsthand the strong bond already forming. "You could tell that the players already trusted him and had that nice relationship with him," Herring said. "It's cool because he's only been at UGA for two months. To be honest, he acts a lot older than the players, but he still has that energy and swag about himself."

In the meeting room, Herring said Uzo-Diribe joked around with his players. The love for his job showed during the non-football conversations between coach and player.
But that teacher side also came through as well. Herring said Uzo-Diribe "made things that seemed complicated simple."

"The players were asking about the plays because the plays looked all over the place," Herring said. "The players were asking him how to do something in the play and he broke it down as simple as possible."
Herring said Uzo-Diribe envisions him playing anywhere in the defense's front seven. His character also stands out to the Bulldog outside linebackers coach.

"UGA has been recruiting me since the day they offered and I like that," Herring said. "They've been recruiting me hard and they're in a good spot with me."
Well...Tennessee kid or not. Better hop on now or get left off.

From Ga Rivals:

Too bad for them

VN Store

Back