Savannah Bananas

Have somebody from the Bananas contact me. I’ll buy season tickets and they can invite some under privileged kids to every game.
They say they have single game tickets available: Savannah Single Game Priority List - The Savannah Bananas

They are playing exhibitions now, not with regular season guys or regular season rules. When regular season rolls around, they’ll bunt. They put on an entertaining show.

Have somebody from the Bananas contact me. I’ll buy season tickets and they can invite some under privileged kids to every game.
you cant their sold out for years
Edited. A video i watched on them said their tickets were sold out for years. And one of the top comments was a guy who lived 10 minutes away and has never been cause he can never get tickets

Reactions: MississippiVOLS
Same here. I love the entire experience. I went with my college baseball teammates after we played Savanna College of Art and Design (SCAD). I'm too old to play now but reading the rules just makes you wanna put the spikes back on one last time! My coach was the meanest SOB ever and one of the things he did before every game was tell us all to HAVE FUN no matter who was in the other dugout or what the moment was. I'll buy someone season tickets! This baseball team has literally turned my inner clock back 20 years and makes me feel like I'm part of a team that LOVES TO BE HATED!!

Reactions: SmokinBob
What/who are the Savannah Bananas???
The Savannah Bananas are an American collegiate summer baseball team based in Savannah, Georgia. The Bananas compete in the Coastal Plain League in the West division. The team was founded in 2016 and has played at Grayson Stadium since its inaugural season.

@savannahfan if you are in the Savannah area check them out and you will not be disappointed. There are few and far things that make a grown ass man you feel like a kid again but the whole experience does this for me. If I’m not mistaken, the Bananas use the old Savannah Sand Gnat stadium. It’s incredible.

Reactions: SmokinBob
The Savannah Bananas are an American collegiate summer baseball team based in Savannah, Georgia. The Bananas compete in the Coastal Plain League in the West division. The team was founded in 2016 and has played at Grayson Stadium since its inaugural season.

@savannahfan if you are in the Savannah area check them out and you will not be disappointed. There are few and far things that make a grown ass man you feel like a kid again but the whole experience does this for me. If I’m not mistaken, the Bananas use the old Savannah Sand Gnat stadium. It’s incredible.

There is another Savannah besides the one in Ga. Look for a little one in Tennessee!!! Until zip codes this really caused our town problems. But the miss identifying is not so much now that we are nearing 8500 people inside our city limits!!! All these people being here are really making a big difference. Very likely one in 500,000 or so Tennesseans may know of us!!!

These guys put on a serious show. Look them up on YouTube.

When I go back home I’d love to go to a game but I’d have to plan the entire trip around being able to get tickets which is almost impossible.

Hey I'm starting to get the hang of this game. The blerns are loaded, the count's 3 blerns and 2 anti-blerns, and the in-field blern rule is in effect... right?

Reactions: Coach_Z
I honestly think they can take that show (their banana ball games) on the road as sort of a Globetrotters act.

AA/AAA stadiums are always looking for ways to get use out of their stadiums while the home team is on the road. They'd sell a lot of tickets in a lot of places right now.

Reactions: Warriorvol
So they do travel around and play "banana" ball. No chance to get season tickets every game they has been a sell-out since inception. A lot of fun and also with purchase of tickets all you can eat and drink (no alcohol)

I honestly think they can take that show (their banana ball games) on the road as sort of a Globetrotters act.

AA/AAA stadiums are always looking for ways to get use out of their stadiums while the home team is on the road. They'd sell a lot of tickets in a lot of places right now.
They have. They toured last year.

They have. They toured last year.

Well hell, I thought I had a great idea. Still, that's a good thing. I'd imagine their next tour will be, well, bananas.

The eyes they are drawing on social media right now are crazy. Just this week, I've had 3 people in my office ask me about them and how to watch them. One goes to a Smokies game or two a year, the other two are completely sports agnostics. I was shocked when they brought it up.

The company our daughter works for recently transferred her to Savannah. We were there late last summer to help her look for potential places to live. We got tickets to see the Bananas. I have to say if was incredibly fun. I was exhausted from laughing for three solid hours. If you can ever get down there and manage to get tickets I highly recommend it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
They have a couple games posted on ESPN+.

It’s one of the most gloriously stupid and hilarious things I’ve watched. It’s like a weird mix of baseball, dad jokes, professional wrestling, comedy, and street party.

And I mean every bit of that as a compliment.

It’s an awesome show.

VN Store

Back