The Official #1/5 Tennessee @ #1/1 Ole Miss Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7:30PM EST) (Saturday 8PM EST) (Sunday 2:30PM EST)

To all of the baseVOLS forum noobs, nobs, alcoholics (yes I'm talking to you @cobbwebb0710 and @OrngeJuiceJones LOL), and all of our lady baseVOLS forum members - have a great rest of the wonderful Sunday and Monday and Tuesday . . . I hope to "see" all of ya'll derelicts Wednesday evening for another baseVOLS thrashing of Western Carolina . . . As always . . .

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!

To all of the baseVOLS forum noobs, nobs, alcoholics (yes I'm talking to you @cobbwebb0710 LOL), and all of our lady baseVOLS forum members - have a great rest of the wonderful Sunday and Monday and Tuesday . . . I hope to "see" all of ya'll derelicts Wednesday evening for another baseVOLS thrashing of Western Carolina . . . As always . . .

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!

Don’t count yer chickens…

To all of the baseVOLS forum noobs, nobs, alcoholics (yes I'm talking to you @cobbwebb0710 and @OrngeJuiceJones LOL), and all of our lady baseVOLS forum members - have a great rest of the wonderful Sunday and Monday and Tuesday . . . I hope to "see" all of ya'll derelicts Wednesday evening for another baseVOLS thrashing of Western Carolina . . . As always . . .

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!
Ha! Hey man, it was a special series that called for a special occasion of bourbon, you CANT lump me in the same category as OJJ!! I’ll do better next weekend, I promise! Have a good week bud and we’ll see you on Wednesday night!
GBO!!

This would be a huge blow, if true. I hope it's not season-ending.

Looks like we might see more Stephenson in LF and possibly Moore or Burke as the DH moving forward.
And those aren’t bad options if in fact Dickey is out for a bit or longer……..Christian Scott is due

This would be a huge blow, if true. I hope it's not season-ending.

Looks like we might see more Stephenson in LF and possibly Moore or Burke as the DH moving forward.

I don't disagree . . . CTV went with Christian Scott in LF after Dickey went "down" . . . I think we may see a "mix and match" based on who's on the bump of the other team . . .

GBO

The crazy thing to think about is, while this program at the present time is shining bright, the future may be even brighter! We’re just getting started and that’s wild!
Take care of business on Wednesday and buckle up for a big time series in Nashville!
Next weekend is going to be a slobber knocker imo!
GBO!!

I hesitate to ask…but where is Booker? Said the guy that just witnessed a sweep of the #1 team in the country?

Reactions: BigDave
The crazy thing to think about is, while this program at the present time is shining bright, the future may be even brighter! We’re just getting started and that’s wild!
Take care of business on Wednesday and buckle up for a big time series in Nashville!
Next weekend is going to be a slobber knocker imo!
GBO!!

Yep.

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back