Janiah Barker decommitting

Could see LSU getting in the mix.

Same, she’s the kind of player Kim could make a star and build LSU around. That’s a selling point worth listening to as she has the proven track record.

Just look at Smith.

Joni has never coached anyone up like that. Still think Caliya Robinson was one of the best athletes I’ve ever seen in the SEC. Her talent was totally wasted. Insane to me that she had no pro career with her athelticism, size, play making ability and shooting potential.

Last edited:
Judging from her post today on IG and majority of the likes and comments yes I stalked lol
She may throw an outfield with this one possibly west coast …..

did she have interest in the Lady Vols at any point
Not from my understanding but we’re sweet 16 now and we got Coach Sam so who knows what she’s thinking if she wants to Stay close to GA knoxville
Is the place to go to be seen . Check the TV ratings and ESPN / SEC network games weekly were almost guaranteed a spot the same as our haters up north east.

Not from my understanding but we’re sweet 16 now and we got Coach Sam so who knows what she’s thinking if she wants to Stay close to GA knoxville
Is the place to go to be seen . Check the TV ratings and ESPN / SEC network games weekly were almost guaranteed a spot the same as our haters up north east.
And the team is going to be loaded next season

I still think she goes to
A team not listed in the top 5. SC got
Cooper after Barker committed to UGA. Duke
Imploded halfway through the year . LVille could be a contender and with Coach YO
Staying at ole
Miss id def put her in the mix
Although Barker won’t ever win anything! Look out for UCLA now that Rice has committed …

I still think she goes to
A team not listed in the top 5. SC got
Cooper after Barker committed to UGA. Duke
Imploded halfway through the year . LVille could be a contender and with Coach YO
Staying at ole
Miss id def put her in the mix
Although Barker won’t ever win anything! Look out for UCLA now that Rice has committed …

If she goes to UCLA it will be UGA 2.0 for me. Close is another coach who can snag a recruit but can’t seem to do a dang thang with them anymore. They had injuries this season….but so did we. They have a talented roster and we’re awful.

VN Store

Back