Rickea Jackson to Tennessee

I'm still processing this.... I'm surprised she passed on Vic and Texas. Knew we had a shot, but it felt like Texas was destiny esp with the roster they have returning.

I can't wait for the interview article to be published where she talks more about her decision. I'm so happy for the coaching staff. They deserve it. This program deserves it!

One thing I believe missing on Coach recruiting is how she planned from beginning to build her team her strong foundation of what she expects from a player. Many just wanted her to sign every big name out there rather portal or high-school, even if the player didn't fit her system and foundation. For many of us it's patience for some it was instant gratification. In CHRIST Alone
Yes. And Kellie will absolutely NOT do drama. It doesn’t matter how good of a player you are. She’s building a culture.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I teared up upon seeing this.
At work, i kept going around telling everyone the great news...a lot of them are not strong followers of women's basketball, but i kept informing them of the news every 15 minutes anyway 😆🤣😂...THIS IS GREAT!! Another puzzle piece answered...GREAT WORK!! Kelly & Staff...LVFL 🧡🏀🧡

VN Store

Back