Butthurt Bama Fan on UT Recruiting

I don't know anything about the Fansided website, but that was hard to read. Was that an actual journalist or a fan?

I said back when NIL was passed, legalized, whatever.........that it would be the downfall of Bama football. Now that it's legal to pay players, Bama's rich history of cheating is no longer an advantage. The Crimson Turds have been cheating at recruiting (more so than what other schools did/do/does) going back to the sixties. It's part of their DNA.........
Great post....

This is the most illogical, hypocritical, and butt hurt take I think I've ever seen published from a so-called journalist in a long time. And with America's flood of fake news organizations, that's saying something. The following statement at the beginning of the article should be enough to confirm everything I just said ...

"Whether or not there is something wrong with what Tennessee has done is immaterial."

... You can't make this stuff up folks. Journalism and irony are now officially dead!

The NIL money and the transfer portal have turned college football into semi-pro ball for the top teams in each conference. I am sure power teams like Texas and Oklahoma will continue to push to join the SEC until its a 30 team league getting all the top recruits. At that point it will be a true semi-pro league. I am wondering how long the universities will continue to try and handle these teams as their budgets become bigger than the schools?

Yup thier hatred comes from fear. They know we are on our way back
It is not just UT. The Texas schools and OU are going to start unloading cash for recruits. Alabama has to realize that suddenly the playing field has been leveled.

Alabama has never won one championship that has not been bought. Why do you think that Saban demanded that he control all information around the program when he took over?

Near the end of the 3rd paragraph, the guy tries to spell the ornate and seldom-used word "largesse", but he leaves out the "e" on the end and leaves it simply as "largess". This type of mistake is common in the land of the Gumps... the harder they try to sound sophisticated, the more they reveal that they are just Gumps.

I said back when NIL was passed, legalized, whatever.........that it would be the downfall of Bama football. Now that it's legal to pay players, Bama's rich history of cheating is no longer an advantage. The Crimson Turds have been cheating at recruiting (more so than what other schools did/do/does) going back to the sixties. It's part of their DNA.........

I wish I could agree with you but you are wrong here. Don’t get me wrong, NIL is an important thing but it’s not the only thing. TAMU has massive NIL clout. Yet they just lost their QB commit for the 23 class. Why? Especially when they can out pay everyone? At the end of the day development, winning at a high level and putting guys into the NFL are still extremely important.

The end for Bama? So are you saying Bama’s recruiting class will be outside of the top 5? Highly doubt it. As long as Saban is there they will recruit at a top 5 level and win 11-13 games every year.

UT did exactly the same as bama with Bryce Young. BY was making seven figures before starting a game according to Saban himself. The university had no official ties to paying either.

This bama clown evidently conveniently Forgot about the Young Deal. Typical bammer. I didn't realize bammers were -------insert your fave here.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I wish I could agree with you but you are wrong here. Don’t get me wrong, NIL is an important thing but it’s not the only thing. TAMU has massive NIL clout. Yet they just lost their QB commit for the 23 class. Why? Especially when they can out pay everyone? At the end of the day development, winning at a high level and putting guys into the NFL are still extremely important.

The end for Bama? So are you saying Bama’s recruiting class will be outside of the top 5? Highly doubt it. As long as Saban is there they will recruit at a top 5 level and win 11-13 games every year.
You are absolutely right. Alabama isn't going anywhere because they will be doing the exact same thing that they are now criticizing Tennessee for.... and they will still be much better than we are for as long as Saban is coaching. At least it will be on a level playing field now.

VN Store

Back