NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

Definitely better coached. And better understanding of the game.
And that doesn’t mean Kellie is a bad coach…it just shines the spotlight on the fact that the Belmonts of the world have to be more creative and outscheme their opponents. Something TN should recognize going forward. You can’t just run All Americans out on the court and win every time.

Reactions: Sportslady
A team that went to 35 sweet 16s will now be 7 years since it’s last appearance. Crazy how far this program has fallen. That’s not an indictment of anyone in particular, but proof that the name across the chest means very little.

A team that went to 35 sweet 16s will now be 7 years since it’s last appearance. Crazy how far this program has fallen. That’s not an indictment of anyone in particular, but proof that the name across the chest means very little.

Yeah, I think this would end our hopes of turning things around too. Have to hope they pull it out.

Hey, I get being frustrated.. this Belmont team is a good fundamentally sound team and flat out out hustled Tennessee.. hate it happened at Thompson Boling .. Tennessee has to get done guards and yes better shooters .. there’s a lot of high seeds going down in this tournament this year , Tennessee looks to be another !! Hopefully there’s a chance for a win .. still holding out hope ..

Hey, I get being frustrated.. this Belmont team is a good fundamentally sound team and flat out out hustled Tennessee.. hate it happened at Thompson Boling .. Tennessee has to get done guards and yes better shooters .. there’s a lot of high seeds going down in this tournament this year , Tennessee looks to be another !! Hopefully there’s a chance for a win .. still holding out hope ..

The sad thing is that I felt the Lady Vols had more fight and showed up better than the Men's Basketball team did in their tournament.

Reactions: Volstylexx

VN Store

Back