NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

This game and going forward...I don't know what we can do to get better. Next year...sure....but this is kind of what the Lady Vols are. Are they gonna magically start shooting better?

Reactions: Sportslady
I don’t think you are wrong. Really want to win this game. Come on Lady Vols. Should be dominating.

Don’t get me wrong. I love every Vols’ sports team which is why I’m one side of the pendulum, win or lose. But I’m concerned this game may get away from us as we will start jacking up bad shots.
We are win trouble if Belmont goes up more than one.

There’s the quick 3s… just like we all knew were coming once we lost the lead.

Yep this one is over. Belmont will score here and make it a 3 point game and we will never overcome it. You give up the lead this late and you’re done for. Just absolutely pisses me off watching this. We put ourselves in a good position in the first half. Came out and played not to lose and Belmont is playing to win. Sorry

I miss the day old days when one knew Lasy Vols would play sound, fundamental basketball with mental toughness. This team should be dominating w it’s size. Yet Key is a no show and getting abused defensively.

VN Store

Back