‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

This has been a rough couple of days for me I need Nico to commit to boost my spirits already 😂

To be honest, it’s going to take some time for me regardless of the commitment. This loss hurts BAD. I loved this team and really thought this was going to be the year we break through. I am sad, y’all.

**** Michigan.

Per Rivals:

Rivals100 quarterback Nico Iamalevea was set to make his college destination known on Friday with the Volunteers the likely choice but has decided to hold off. Look for him to officially visit his five finalists and announce a decision after the Rivals Elite 11 camp. Ohio State could also receive a visit. Oregon and Tennessee are in the best shape but others are pushing.
🤔🤭

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Per Rivals:

Rivals100 quarterback Nico Iamalevea was set to make his college destination known on Friday with the Volunteers the likely choice but has decided to hold off. Look for him to officially visit his five finalists and announce a decision after the Rivals Elite 11 camp. Ohio State could also receive a visit. Oregon and Tennessee are in the best shape but others are pushing.

Cue the VolNation meltdown.

Reactions: ACvol3
The kid wants to go to Tennessee but the handlers are telling him to hold off...$350K richer.
If they take our money and run, there might be some dead handlers. I ain't advocating for it but some old country boy who paid his last $ 19.51 to Spyre might take it as a personal affront. Them Spyre boys might want to watch out too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back