The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

Not even fair to play a team that had no pressure to play in the tourney since they weren't there.. you could see the pressure got to our shooters..

You could see this coming from a mile away when we had such a good shooting game on Thursday. We've not had back to back strong shooting games in a while

No 3 pointers going down for us and Michigan is the third richest school in the country. After their last beating they had all the reason in the world to pull this. Absolute trash seeding and match up.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Just got out played. Dickinson had his way with us and our guards didn't do a good job of staying in front on defense. Three's weren't falling tonight either which probably was the biggest thing.

Reactions: volfan4lyfe
I love Tennessee and this basketball team. But Barnes will never get it done in the NCAA Tourney! He is his record and his just isn’t good when it really matters.

Hate it for this team, definitely deserved to get a better called game than this. But all came down to how the 3 ball went.

We don’t win games shooting below 28% from deep, and shot 11% tonight.

If you think this Michigan team isn’t a threat for the Final Four I don’t know what to tell you

The point of my post is they didn't deserve a bid in the first place. Anyone once in the tourney is a threat to make a final four. It's a bad loss, Michigan could go on to win the whole thing. Wouldn't make it look any better lol

VN Store

Back