Schwartz Becomes Head Coach at ECU

Damn, can't believe he left us

He was a good asset. Is he leaving before or after the tourney?

Next assistant coach needs to be an offensive guy

Surely he’ll stick around through the NCAAT. He can put in an hour here and there for ECU, but he’s not going to walk away now. ECU will benefit from the story being repeated every time TN plays on national TV in the interim.

Great news for Coach Schwartz! Very happy for him. He is a very good recruiter and an even better X-O game planning coach.

Hard to match Barnes over the last few years in assistants getting head coaching jobs. It’s a sign other AD’s want the UT basketball culture at their schools. That speaks volumes about the type of program that Coach Barnes runs.

Man I was really hoping he was going to be groomed to take over after Barnes leaves. I know it was a long shot…but that’s what I had hoped for.

Best of luck and thank you for everything you brought to the team and the program.

He still might be. Getting head coaching experience is pretty much a requirement before taking over a major program.

No biggie. All Barnes needs to do is find a young, brilliant coaching mind who can recruit like nobody's business. Easy peasy.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back