Game Thread: (16/14) Lady Vols 54 - (8/8) LSU 57

That and we need some upgrades at certain spots! One player can take this team from good to REALLY good
We need better point guard play as far as scoring. Miles can defense but not much scoring. Jackson would be a huge get she is not going to miss all the shots that some players got today.

Reactions: djtee and VA_VOLFAN
I never thought I’d say this but I hope Rae doesn’t come back. I blame her for this loss. She missed chipper after chipper and kept on shooting. I am sorry if it’s because of her injury but she’s still out there overdoing with no awareness.

Agreed trying to keep my mouth shut but she needs greener pastures. I think Europe would be great for her. (War depending).

Hate to say it but I’m afraid she will be cut in training camp if she is drafted.

Agreed trying to keep my mouth shut but she needs greener pastures. I think Europe would be great for her. (War depending).

Hate to say it but I’m afraid she will be cut in training camp if she is drafted.
I hope she can get it together wish her well. She was terrible today as were some others no use in saying otherwise. Appreciate the defense other than the first they scored 35 rest of the game.

I never thought I’d say this but I hope Rae doesn’t come back. I blame her for this loss. She missed chipper after chipper and kept on shooting. I am sorry if it’s because of her injury but she’s still out there overdoing with no awareness.
I actually hope she does because I know what she bring to this team when healthy and under control. She’s been a big part of what success the ladies have had and I won’t dismiss that nor her now or the future if she decides to come back

I don't see how Rae gets drafted given how she has played this year. Lots and lots of more productive players out there.

They would be drafting her on potential, or on what she was last year.
I think she will be drafted in the second round. Her problem is sticking with a team.

Reactions: SandyO
When your offense is this inconsistent you have to guard forty minutes like their every possession wins the game. Poor defense to start the game. Never saw any offense today.

Reactions: mcannon1
You had a freshman throwing the ball in coach harper would be a great assistant but shes not a CEO sorry ive seen enough.

Barnes did the same thing last night multiple times
You put a taller player for the throw
You want a CEO?
I can only assume you're another Holly Baller

Reactions: SandyO

VN Store

Back