Game Thread: (16/14) Lady Vols 54 - (8/8) LSU 57

Mulkey= mad.
She needs to be mad at whoever picked that outfit out for her …😂😂

However it turns out, it was a Mulkey Farce on that charge by her big a couple of mins ago, she wasn't even looking at that part of the court and complained to the refs
Can you imagine a team with our record more in need of a guard?

We only needed Horston, a guard, a wing, a rebounder, a driver, a shooter, a leader

Get to play them again most likely I hope we can play better offense than this and play defense for four quarters instead of three.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
You had a freshman throwing the ball in coach harper would be a great assistant but shes not a CEO sorry ive seen enough.

Reactions: Bigkat
Y’all can complain about refs, coaching, players, or whatever. These gals got grit and determination for days. LSU is the better team and we fought to the end. GBO

Just not enough grit to get out of bed before the 2nd qtr starts. It isn't like this is something new, or unusual, this is how we approach the game for some reason.

Reactions: VolBall09
I never thought I’d say this but I hope Rae doesn’t come back. I blame her for this loss. She missed chipper after chipper and kept on shooting. I am sorry if it’s because of her injury but she’s still out there overdoing with no awareness.
Give it a rest, she gave her all!! Puckett nor Darby could throw it in the ocean..

Reactions: vol24/7/365

VN Store

Back