War in Ukraine

At this point ya gotta wonder if Xi is looking at Taiwan and re-thinking things.

I'd have to believe they are MUCH more capable than this sh*t show. On the other hand, it will have to be over the sea, which would be a difficult proposition, with our ships in the Strait.

I am betting that their special forces are equivalent to our National guard reserves in terms of effectiveness.....ok, not even anywhere near that good. Russia is much weaker than previously thought. This makes me happy.
giphy.gif

At this point ya gotta wonder if Xi is looking at Taiwan and re-thinking things.
The West holds the fate of Taiwan in their hands right now. If they roll over and scratch Putin’s belly like cucks we all know them to be Taiwan is toast. If they can manage to find a spine for about 30 to 60 days before they lose it again and get Russia to implode and slap Putin in irons or just outright get him killed then we might find a decade or so of reasonable peace…. Before everyone rearms and forgets again and we do it all over again in another decade. *sigh* 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: LittleVol
This time they don’t ride out on horses swinging sabers against German tanks. This time they are better armed and trained than the Russians and have 80 years of pent up aggression just looking for somewhere to vent. If Poland cuts lose on Russia the rest of Europe would be like …

View attachment 436166
You're probably joking, but the cavalry charging against tanks is a myth. Polish cavalry were actually very effective against the Wehrmacht in Poland.

But the Wehrmacht was about as clumsy as Russia is in Ukraine.

Reactions: Godfatha
I am betting that their special forces are equivalent to our National guard reserves in terms of effectiveness.....ok, not even anywhere near that good. Russia is much weaker than previously thought. This makes me happy.

That kind worries me more. A competent conventional army is predictable, a scared rat that's backed into a corner isn't. Putin could be the kid who bring guns to a fist fight.

You're probably joking, but the cavalry charging against tanks is a myth. Polish cavalry were actually very effective against the Wehrmacht in Poland.

But the Wehrmacht was about as clumsy as Russia is in Ukraine.
I was exaggerating yes. However the German Panzers and their Blitzkreig tactics were unmatched by any other force in Europe at the time. And Poland was heavily outgunned then. They are better armed than Russia right now just maybe not as much resources. But they do have quality over quantity and the Russians are making Larry Moe and Curly look like Sun Zsu right now.

I don’t know what to believe as far as status, but feels like if Russia was the least bit competent they would already have their flag flying over the capital.

It took us 3 weeks to take Baghdad and I think The Ukrainians are a bit more motivated

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back