College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

That’s pretty trashy by Howard. I mean what head coach throws a damn punch? I highly doubt he gets fired, but that’s a BAD look.
How can he not get fired? It would have gotten me fired from a corporate job. Is there a university in America that doesn’t have a zero tolerance policy for violence? Next time Michigan tries to dismiss a student for violence the lawyers will roll in with this video.

I would say Howard’s history might play into this, and that wouldn’t be good for him.
Like I said, he's been a head coach for three years, now, and he's tried to fight two opposing conference head coaches. Not a good look or a good way to start to your head coaching career. Honestly, if it weren't for being an alumnus, he likely may not survive this incident.

How can he not get fired? It would have gotten me fired from a corporate job. Is there a university in America that doesn’t have a zero tolerance policy for violence? Next time Michigan tries to dismiss a student for violence the lawyers will roll in with this video.
You forget all the things Michigan has glossed over in the past. I seriously doubt they terminate him based on their past history and based on the fact he is a Michigan basketball icon.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
My prediction is Michigan fires Howard this week and he gets hired by either Louisville or Memphis as their head BB coach for the 22-23 season.

Crazy that a 50 year old man is still acting like a 15 year old tough guy. And you know he’s not even with it when you see how he punches like a 65 year old. I’d be super embarrassed if I were a Michigan fan, but honestly the ones I’ve seen are hyping it up
Punches like a 65 year old? There are a lot of 65 year olds that you don't want to mess with. Juwan punches more like an 8 year old....girl.

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back