Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Get outta here with that BS, we all can pick apart a million things good and bad. What is a shame is lame bs posters on here calling true fans pumpers. Pump your way on back to wherever you came from. I am done just ignoring you punk so called fans
Doesn’t make you a true fan because you choose not to agree with what the other poster is saying. Those who call it like it is can also be “true fans.” Neither is wrong if you support Tennessee. No true fan would degrade a player or take personal shots, but a “true fan” comes in all areas of fandom.

They can't be a middle tier SEC team because they are in third place in the league and will still be tied for third when the day is done.
A wise man once said “it is not about how you start, it is how you finish”. This team got destroyed by Alabama. Thank goodness South Carolina showed some class and took it easy on us.

Reactions: Harvey Peak
Not excuses, just trying to educate you cause obviously this is your first time watching this team. Seriously tho i’ve never seen u post in the lady vol forums, let’s keep it that way if you only can see the negatives.
I am so sorry. I didn’t realize this was a forum just for one opinion.

Reactions: olddog
Not excuses, just trying to educate you cause obviously this is your first time watching this team. Seriously tho i’ve never seen u post in the lady vol forums, let’s keep it that way if you only can see the negatives.
Really, please read your post!😂

After watching this game, I have a few comments. First, Tennessee is proving they are a middle tier SEC program. Tennessee is incapable of competing against top-tier teams.
Second, this Tennessee lady vols team seems more focused on woke issues then dealing with competing against other teams.
Third, unless Kelly can bring in players who are more talented and focused, this program is entrenched in mediocrity.
It is really sad to see how far this program has fallen!!
Sunshine pumpers flame away but you know deep down I speak truth!

You'd think one would look at the total body of work for the year rather than view one game against the #ONE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY to come to a conclusion about the state of the program.

A wise man once said “it is not about how you start, it is how you finish”. This team got destroyed by Alabama. Thank goodness South Carolina showed some class and took it easy on us.
How is having four starters in with one minute to play taking it easy. Plus the entire season counts and were tied for third so your statement about being a middle tier SEC team is a lie.

After watching this game, I have a few comments. First, Tennessee is proving they are a middle tier SEC program. Tennessee is incapable of competing against top-tier teams.
Second, this Tennessee lady vols team seems more focused on woke issues then dealing with competing against other teams.
Third, unless Kelly can bring in players who are more talented and focused, this program is entrenched in mediocrity.
It seem that you have no idea how to speak the truth. One has to know the truth before one can speak the truth. Your biased assessment is base on half truths or the inability to understand the truth. Rave on troll.

It seem that you have no idea how to speak the truth. One has to know the truth before one can speak the truth. Your biased assessment is base on half truths or the inability to understand the truth. Rave on troll.
I guess you like to call people names instead of presenting logical facts.😂

Reactions: vettefool
At least spell the coach's name right before you trash her .

they did say before you trash her. he/she didn't insult and then spell the persons name wrong either ... LOL
Can’t say get any name right and then not get Pat Summitt’s name right. Up there with Payton vs Peyton.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Can’t say get any name right and then not get Pat Summitt’s name right. Up there with Payton vs Peyton.

Like I said, they said don't trash her and then misspell her name. The point was chill out on trashing the coach.

Yes. They should spell Summitt's name right but spelling the name correct and not trashing a coach is not mutually exclusive.

Like I said, they said don't trash her and then misspell her name. The point was chill out on trashing the coach.

Yes. They should spell Summitt's name right but spelling the name correct and not trashing a coach is not mutually exclusive.
I get the point. But if someone wants to be name super fan over others, they need to know how to spell the one that matters.

I get the point. But if someone wants to be name super fan over others, they need to know how to spell the one that matters.

was there someone naming a super fan? if so i missed that part i thought it was one fan disagreeing and ribbing each other.

Missed the appointment of the super fan post...

thanks for the clarification.

I would love to get some evidence of what you are arguing here. Sure it’s hard to compete against top tier players when you just lost your top player and another valued player. Don’t forget they were 19-1 before those injuries and that was with Rae being out 12 games.
“More Focused on woke issues”?? Give us the facts that support that. program has fallen? From when— when Pat was here? Agreed but Kellie has started to return it.
Give us the basis for your comments.

We’re down our best player and our best post backup…

What woke issues? That seems to be your main problem and we don’t need fans like you who think our girls should “shut up and dribble”

She’s recruiting.

$h!+ pumpers who only come to this board after a loss to talk about a team they’ve not fully followed this season should stay away
A person doesn't have to watch every dribble or rebound...or in LVs case... every missed layup... botched free throw...or unforced turnover to come up w an accurate assessment of what this team is. It's a team that has thoroughly imploded due to a number of factors. One biggie is injuries to crucial players...which exposes a severe lack of depth. This team isn't going anywhere but down. It was fun dreaming while it lasted...but any idiot can see this team isn't even top 25 as currently constructed. I think good times are ahead...and Kellie CAN recruit....but this year is over and done. You learn from it... hopefully....and come back next year.

Reactions: Cudaman340
was there someone naming a super fan? if so i missed that part i thought it was one fan disagreeing and ribbing each other.

Missed the appointment of the super fan post...

thanks for the clarification.
Super fans call superiority with remarks like “get their name right at least”

I would love to get some evidence of what you are arguing here. Sure it’s hard to compete against top tier players when you just lost your top player and another valued player. Don’t forget they were 19-1 before those injuries and that was with Rae being out 12 games.
“More Focused on woke issues”?? Give us the facts that support that. program has fallen? From when— when Pat was here? Agreed but Kellie has started to return it.
Give us the basis for your comments.

I was wondering the same thing. I don’t think he has a point other than to troll and rub in the loss. I guess that is what makes him happy. Pretty sad that he claims to be a fan but shows absolutely no class and only (very) marginal intelligence. Are we just letting anyone be a fan nowadays?

Who the heck is in charge of fan enrollment???

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. I don’t think he has a point other than to troll and rub in the loss. I guess that is what makes him happy. Pretty sad that he claims to be a fan but shows absolutely no class and only (very) marginal intelligence. Are we just letting anyone be a fan nowadays?
I am so sorry I did no know I needed your permission to be a fan. Your narcissistic personality appears contagious on this thread.😂

Reactions: olddog

VN Store

Back