Santi and Uros - NIL Event

Panthro

We're having Vescovi and Uros out to DICK'S House of Sport for an NIL event 3/2 5pm-7pm. As you may know, they can't actually profit from NIL, so they will be donating all of their earnings to the local Sports Matter Foundation, which will help support youth sports.

March 2nd is literally their last day off, so we were glad to land them for this opportunity.
We did something like this recently with Fulky and Zakai, and so many kids came and had a great time.
Here's the link: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...etball-with-uros-plavsic-and-santiago-vescovi

We're having Vescovi and Uros out to DICK'S House of Sport for an NIL event 3/2 5pm-7pm. As you may know, they can't actually profit from NIL, so they will be donating all of their earnings to the local Sports Matter Foundation, which will help support youth sports.

March 2nd is literally their last day off, so we were glad to land them for this opportunity.
We did something like this recently with Fulky and Zakai, and so many kids came and had a great time.
Here's the link: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...etball-with-uros-plavsic-and-santiago-vescovi
There should be folks lined up to give them $100 handshakes since they can’t get a check!

Guess I'm behind. Why can they not profit from NIL deals but others are ?

Guess I'm behind. Why can they not profit from NIL deals but others are ?
Student visa status prohibits it. However, Oscar Tshiebwe was just granted clearance to start collecting on NIL monies with an adjustment to his visa status, so I hope Tennessee figures out a way to capitalize on whatever loophole exists to allow our international players to collect, as well.

Student visa status prohibits it. However, Oscar Tshiebwe was just granted clearance to start collecting on NIL monies with an adjustment to his visa status, so I hope Tennessee figures out a way to capitalize on whatever loophole exists to allow our international players to collect, as well.
Thank you, I did not know this.

I had my legal team look into it, and they were very strict about how to handle this so the guys don't get into trouble.
They really are just doing it because they want to connect with the community and use their name, image, and likeness to give back to youth sports. They're really solid dudes!

Uros went on the House of Sport podcast with me, and that episode will drop 3/2.

Thanks for organizing, we had a lot of fun! My 10-year old won the last game of knockout against Santi, Uros, and all the others! đź’Ş

You know things happen when Ky players need money.

Reactions: cncchris33

Hey @Panthro, I just came across the info for the big orange hangout on July 28. Seeing as there will be different athletes present during each session, I'm wondering if it will be allowed / socially acceptable to sign up for more than one session? Thanks to Dick's for organizing this and any comments are appreciated.

Hey @Panthro, I just came across the info for the big orange hangout on July 28. Seeing as there will be different athletes present during each session, I'm wondering if it will be allowed / socially acceptable to sign up for more than one session? Thanks to Dick's for organizing this and any comments are appreciated.
That’s a great question. I don’t see why not. Just go ahead and sign up for them and nobody will send you away. Just be sure to shop while you are in the store!

VN Store

Back