February Signing Day

FirstAndGoal

So I cannot find any Vol news about signing day Part II tomorrow. Are we done? Just waiting for portal news down the road if it happens? I guess I am not in the loop anymore with the goofy portal and NIL crap going on. But it is what it is. Thanks for any feedback.

I was thinking the same thing today. I looked at the top 10 players left to sign and none of them had the Vols in their top 5.

Edit: I am not complaining about our current class, 14th on Rivals is better than the 20-25th ranking I was expecting.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing today. I looked at the top 10 players left to sign and none of them had the Vols in their top 5.
we still have an active investigation. nil may or may not be a strong suit. the bammer.

Looks like Jenkins only signee tommorrow huh ... then wait on portal after spring from out of conference possibilities ??

So I cannot find any Vol news about signing day Part II tomorrow. Are we done? Just waiting for portal news down the road if it happens? I guess I am not in the loop anymore with the goofy portal and NIL crap going on. But it is what it is. Thanks for any feedback.
Moten?

Most programs wont be super active tomorrow. December is the new February.
This needs to change in some form or fashion. December NSD Part 1 is having way too big of an effect on every aspect of college football.

VN Store

Back