Things I'm happy about today

@VolNExile, how is your and hub’s trip going so far? I had a very pleasant surprise today. My DIL brought my grandchildren to see me at work. Exactly at the right time. It was the first time that Liam reached for me. 😁.
We are enjoying ourselves immensely!

<mumble mumble mumble> It’s a little exhausting with the daughters - they’re SO energetic!!!! and really really talkative!!!! - but it’s so lovely and mellow and {{{{hugs}}}} here! Weather is perfect, even when it’s not. Just chillin’. And of course 🥂🥂🥂

@VolNExile, how is your and hub’s trip going so far? I had a very pleasant surprise today. My DIL brought my grandchildren to see me at work. Exactly at the right time. It was the first time that Liam reached for me. 😁.
And yay for Liam reaching out! Rebuilding relationships around the grandchildren is a wonderful thing. 💕💕💕

We are enjoying ourselves immensely!

<mumble mumble mumble> It’s a little exhausting with the daughters - they’re SO energetic!!!! and really really talkative!!!! - but it’s so lovely and mellow and {{{{hugs}}}} here! Weather is perfect, even when it’s not. Just chillin’. And of course 🥂🥂🥂
Younguns, especially your own. They feel like they have to get caught up in a matter of minutes. I mostly enjoy the hugging and wait until they slow down. Wine helps.

Yea that’s the thing about the Pebble Beach Pro Am. You get the PGA pros, plus celebrity amateurs. I’d love to meet Bill Murray who is always one of the top attractions there
mrs AV met himat book signing years ago
said he was quite polite
even after hearing alabammer accent

Last edited:

VN Store

Back