Basketball Anybody???

Cuonzo has outcoached Pearl tonight no matter how this ends. He’s given other teams a blueprint on how to beat Auburn. Slow them down and don’t let them get out in transition.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Cuonzo has outcoached Pearl tonight no matter how this ends. He’s given other teams a blueprint on how to beat Auburn. Slow them down and don’t let them get out in transition.

This is the most exciting basketball I’ve seen a CM team play.

I'm happy the Vols beat Florida earlier this week but y'all could'a covered the spread too 💰💰💰

😁😓
That’s not something we’re historically good at. Especially on the football field. I can’t even imagine the amount of times under Fulmer we didn’t cover.

Reactions: Plecoptera
You have bad takes on the regular but calling Dixon a bad coach might be the worst one yet
He was on the cusp of being fired last season. This is his make or break season and he loaded his OOC with cupcakes. He had better pray he makes the tournament or he might be following Gary Patterson out the door.

He was on the cusp of being fired last season. This is his make or break season and he loaded his OOC with cupcakes. He had better pray he makes the tournament or he might be following Gary Patterson out the door.
He’s had transfer problems because of his flirtation with ucla. Not because of his coaching ability

Anytime UCONN women’s basketball loses it is a good day.
Funny seeing this. I was at a high school game tonight and saw Geno's assistant coach Jamelle Elliott on a recruiting trip to see a local player tonight (Sarah Strong, a five-star post player who's only a soph). I thought about saying "Go Vols!" to her but didn't--her last college game was a loss to Tennessee.

I hope like hell they don't get that kid. Geno's got enough titles. Apparently, the LVs are in on her too.

Reactions: BUBear
He’s had transfer problems because of his flirtation with ucla. Not because of his coaching ability
He got bumped in the first round of the NCAAs his first season in Ft Worth with someone else's players. Followed that up with an NIT and then two seasons of nothing. TCU has put too much money into facilities to allow that to continue. Too much talent in the D/FW area to not at least make the NIT. Gary Patterson found out what happens in Ft Worth when you underperform when given the resources.

He got bumped in the first round of the NCAAs his first season in Ft Worth with someone else's players. Followed that up with an NIT and then two seasons of nothing. TCU has put too much money into facilities to allow that to continue. Too much talent in the D/FW area to not at least make the NIT. Gary Patterson found out what happens in Ft Worth when you underperform when given the resources.
You do you boo boo

Just think if SMU put money into athletics. A&M would be eating their dust.

That’s a very weird way of saying he improved them by 12 wins his first year and got them their first NCAAT appearance in 2 decades in his second. Even 19-11 now is way better than 50 wins in 4 years pre-Dixon; they hadn’t been to even the NIT since 2005.

Reactions: volfanbill
Bruce Weber resigns as basketball coach at Kansas State

First, the long-time coach criticized the NCAA over its handling of the FBI probe into college basketball corruption. Then, Weber struck out at Kansas State fans who used social media to berate him and his program. And finally, he professed his desire to continue coaching, asking for "some (athletic director) out there who would appreciate a coach that graduates players, wins championships, supports the university and embraces the community."

VN Store

Back