2023 Recruiting

You sound pretty confident on the subject, albeit, Tamari Key is only 20 years old and hasn't earned her bachelor's degree yet. Pretty sure the WNBA has some eligibility requirements and unless she is planning to go to some far away land, she won't be going pro next year.
She is not old enough to enter the draft. I think you need to turn 22 that draft year in order to be eligible.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You sound pretty confident on the subject, albeit, Tamari Key is only 20 years old and hasn't earned her bachelor's degree yet. Pretty sure the WNBA has some eligibility requirements and unless she is planning to go to some far away land, she won't be going pro next year.

Earning a bachelors is not a requirement.:
The WNBA requires players to
1) be at least 22 years of age by December 31 of the draft year,
2) have completed their college eligibility or have graduated from a four-year college or to be four years removed from high school".

Reactions: 37620VOL

Justine had another good game on January 19th.

What I love about her 3 point shooting is that she’s always behind the international line when she shoots it. She’s ready for the next level. She’s not up there toeing the high school line shooting a mediocre percentage. She’s dropping bombs from deep and with confidence.

2) have completed their college eligibility or have graduated from a four-year college or to be four years removed from high school".
1643239932673.png

So that means Paige can declare early? She is already 20. Next birthday she will be 21 then the draft in april in april and then 22 the same year.

So that means Paige can declare early? She is already 20. Next birthday she will be 21 then the draft in april in april and then 22 the same year.
That's what I've heard as well. I would imagine it would be a compelling temptation, although she might not even be the #1 draft pick. Boston and Ayoka Lee must be getting a lot of GMs salivating.

That's what I've heard as well. I would imagine it would be a compelling temptation, although she might not even be the #1 draft pick. Boston and Ayoka Lee must be getting a lot of GMs salivating.

She would be part of one of the more stories drafts for sure and I am CERTAIN she would be the #1 pick because of how they could market her 😐

Reactions: shiverz
Eventually hard to say when the WNBA is going to have to give in and have the same rules as the NBA. I don't know why it hasn't already happened. I guess no women are caring to push it. That will mean playing one season and what a disruption that would be.

Eventually hard to say when the WNBA is going to have to give in and have the same rules as the NBA. I don't know why it hasn't already happened. I guess no women are caring to push it. That will mean playing one season and what a disruption that would be.
It wont happen until the league expands and with the NIL deal now it may never happen, why leave college early for the WNBA when you can make more in a season in college than you would in the WNBA.

Seems like Samuels had a wonderful visit here . Never count out Brenda and her dirty ways, but I’d love to have Qadence commit. She’s going to be a Baller.
No ranking on Hoopgurlz but I've seen lots of video on her and she is the real deal she has the outside shot and quickness that you look for in a big guard.

No ranking on Hoopgurlz but I've seen lots of video on her and she is the real deal she has the outside shot and quickness that you look for in a big guard.

she will be a top player trust me. much like a justine she didn't do a lot of summer events or rating events and she came on the scene last summer like a gang buster...

She has been compared to having an Angel MCcoughtry type of upside because of her build and her game.

I believe she will be ranked soon. I also am hearing a lot of the ranking services like her.

Orange hearts already this looks suspicious 👀🤔

I hope she has committed guess we'll find out before she plays her first game in Knoxville. Kellie unlike some other coaches would never tweet us a secret code. We have to find out from either another source or just wait it out. I don't like waiting.:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back