Biden Family Scored $31 Million from Deals with Individuals with Direct Ties to the Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence

Breitbart article about a book by a Brietbart writer.

hannah-montana-billy-ray-cyrus.gif
But you did with the pee tape. 🤫

No it's not speculation that he's a drug addict. It's also not speculation that he operates internationally with no business background or business platform other than a last name which he alluded to in a sit down interview. It is also not speculation that he serves on boards for payment to access.

Excuse me. You're wrong. He's one of the top paid artists in the country now.

That's based on seeing the character (or the lack thereof) of the man in full display.
As much as I dislike Trump, there is no way you can look at Hunter Biden and not think he's at least equally deplorable. I would say far more so IMO.

Reactions: AM64
You seem like a reasonable poster. The left and the right are hypocrites. Repub pols are trading stocks with insider information related to their committee in the government.

I think adding "Repub" is too limiting - all politicians do it. Can you just imagine the (lying to us is a crime) FBI asking a politician about stock deals and what they knew and when they knew it ... and knowing the answer before asking the question? Funny because I can't imagine it either unless the politician was so screwed by his/her actions and nobody on any side of any fence was giving support.

Reactions: McDad
My take on scandals in general: there is usually something there that is reasonably adequate enough for partisan opponents to be suspicious and in some cases, convinced. I can spend a lot of time digging deeper but why exactly would I spend my time on this? I'm not a partisan trying to get one over the other party. I already believe that corruption is rampant. I would gain nothing by investing a bunch of time on this, especially when there is a good chance I would never be totally sure where the truth actually lies.

If you asked me before any of these stories about the Trumps/Bidens if they had anything shady going on, I would say "probably" and my answer today is still "probably".

Let's just say politicians are slicker and have better cut outs than old time Mafia bosses. With few exceptions, politicians don't tend to leave actual dead bodies behind - draws a bit too much attention.

VN Store

Back